How they ask you out (Autobots)

Optimus: He turned up at your house in a some blue jeans and a short red top. He had a bouquet of red roses and your favourite chocolate to give you as a gift. He asked you out on a date while blushing and stuttering. You smiled, gave him a peck on the cheek and said yes. His smile was so wide as he hugged you.

Ratchet: You were talking on the phone with him and he blurted it out. You were surprised but agreed since you knew he was nervous and probably blushing. He smiled slightly and you heard Miko say "WOW DOCBOT IS SMILING" and he yelled at her which you laughed at.

Bumblebee: You had invited him to your house to play this new video game you just bought and he brought all your favourite snacks and drinks and asked if you would go on a date with him. You said yes because no one could say no to those big blue eyes. He lifted you up and hugged you tightly.

Bulkhead: He has Miko help him in asking you and together they made a big sign that said 'you rock my world so much, will you go on a date with me?' and he got some flowers. He came to your door and held up the sign and flowers blushing. You said yes and gave him a small kiss on the cheek which made him blush even more. Miko got the whole thing on video.

Arcee: She took you to a cute diner and ask you while you were both eating an ice cream sundae. You looked up from the treat with a bit on your nose and said yes. She laughed and wiped the ice cream from your nose.

Smokescreen:  He took you for a drive and 'Im in love with my car by Queen' came on. He asked if you wanted to go on a date since and quote 'this car loves you so will you love me?'. You giggled, said yes and kissed his cheek, making him go red.

Wheeljack: You were both at your place watching a movie and he asked it out of nowhere. You were slightly taken aback but agreed because he had that god damn smirk on his face. He kissed your cheek and said 'Alright Sunshine'.

Ultra Magnus: You were walking in the park together when he blurted it out. He was embarrassed and blushing bright red when you turned to him. But you hugged him tightly and said that of course you would which made him relax and smile a little bit.