First dates (Decepticons)

Megatron: You both went to an Aquarium and you showed him all of the sea creatures. When you both saw a shark you said that it looked like him and laughed. He pouted and crossed his arms, muttering how he looked much better than that pathetic creature. You smiled, kissed his cheek and said, "Of course you look better my Megashark." He blushes and you both carried on.

Starscream: He took you on a flight in his jet mode. At first, you didn't really like it but the more used to it you got the more fun it was. He enjoyed listening to you cries of joy when he started doing loops in the sky. When he dropped you off home, you kissed his cheek and wished him good night. He was still blushing when he got back to the Nemesis.

Soundwave: He took you to the Harry Potter Studio Tour. He loved seeing your face when you came across a store you loved. With him being a Ravenclaw and you being a Slytherin (sorry if your not a Slytherin but I am so I'm just gonna roll with it ☺️) you both got your robes, merch and a LOT of candy. At the end you jumped into his arms and gave him a huge kiss. He was blushing so much on the way back.

Knockout: He picked you up and took you to a very fancy and expensive restaurant. He acted like a gentleman the entire evening and couldn't keep his eyes off you. This made you blush. Afterwards, he took you for a drive before taking you back home. When he walked you to your door you kissed him and thanked him for an evening. He told Breakdown everything.

Breakdown: You told him to come and took him to a theme park. You both went on awesome rides even the scary ones. He won you a lot of prizes on the games that involved shooting or hammers. You both got candy floss and went on the Ferris wheel. You kissed his cheek and told him you'd had the best time. He was blushing all the way back to the Nemesis.

St3v3: You decided to take him to the Circus since you had told him what it was and he loved the idea of it. He was like a child on Christmas. He laughed at the clowns, looked in awe at the trapeze artists and was cheering at the other performers. Once it was over he kept going on about how amazing human culture was. He kissed and hugged you, thanking you for the best day ever which made you blush.

Arachnid: She took you to a Diner and looked intriguingly at the food. You told her what to try and she ended up enjoying it. You both got sundaes as well and you laughed when she got it on her nose. She raised an eyebrow at you but you shook your head and wiped it off, kissing her in the process. She blushed and went back to eating her Sundae.

Shockwave: You decided to take him on a picnic in the park. He was confused but went with it. Once you guys had eaten you asked him to push you on the swing excitedly to which he agreed. He pushed you gently for a little while but then you demanded to be pushed higher so he did and you began to hysterically giggle. He smiled a tiny bit at your laugh. "Shocky catch me when I jump!" You said and you jumped off the swing. Obviously he caught you in his arms and you gave him a kiss. He was as red as Knockouts paint job.

Dreadwing: He decided to teach you how to use a Katana, for self-defence obviously. He taught you the basics and tweaked your stance a bit. Eventually you both engaged in some duels and he beat you in almost all of them. Except the one you kind of won, you took him down and he was on the floor and of course you started celebrating with a weird little victory dance and you fell on top of him. You were super embarrassed but he just smirked, kissed you and said, "Well done my warrior".