How they ask you out (Decepticons)

Megatron: You were at a museum and showing him about Earths past and stuff when he suddenly asked you. You smiled and agreed which made him extremely happy even if he just nodded and carried on with the museum tour thing.

Starscream: He was nervous about asking you out and just screamed it at you. You were taken aback and he thought you would reject him so he turned around to leave. But you grabbed him hand, hugged him and told him you'd love to. He calmed down lots after that, thankful he didn't blow his chances with you.

Soundwave: He didn't really know how to ask you so he searched it on the internet. He eventually found a good idea: he bought you a notebook and pens and wrote it on the first page. He gave them to you and when you read it you smiled. You told him you'd go on a date with him and he smiled. He thanked the human internet so much.

Knockout: He took you to a drive-in theatre and asked you. You agreed to go on a date with him and he smirked and gave you a kiss. You blushed so much as the film continued and it made him chuckle.

Breakdown: You were chilling out at home and he was coming over. He surprised you with your favourite fast food and asked you. You said yes because he brought you food and who would say no to food. He smiled and hugged you.

St3v3: You were both having a nice walk in the park together and while you two were on the swing he asked you. You said yes and he hugged you so tight you almost lost a lung.

Airachnid: She just said it when you two were hanging out which kinda shocked you a bit. But you agreed and you both smiled at each other.

Shockwave: You took him to a science museum and he asked you out while looking at the different experiments. You said yes and you both carried on with the museum. Secretly he was so happy that you said yes.

Dreadwing: He asked you while you were both watching TV at your place. You smiled and said yes while cuddling on his shoulder. He smiled and put his arm around you feeling very proud of himself.