Beginning

"And your name is...." the young woman types onto her keyboard. "Jaden?" She looks back up from the monitor. "*coughing noise* yep, that's me" the tall blonde answers. "Great, follow me." The secretary makes a hand motion that tells Jaden to follow her into a hallway.

Clack, clack, clack..
The sounds of the woman's high heels echo through the quiet hallway. Jaden notices the strange paintings hung on the clean white walls as she walked. The wall was awkward and silent. She then came across a bloodstain on the wall, splattered as if the person who did it attempted to copy a painting. She heard the woman mumble "shit" under her breath as she noticed it too, but she didn't say anything. A minute passes as they arrive to a metal door. It looked quite rusty which made it stand out from the clean atmosphere. A slightly wrinkled paper stood on a plastic holder attached to the wall. Jaden notices bold letters underneath her mothers name."schizophrenia" it screams, reminding her of the days of her childhood.
The secretary opens the door and leads her in.

Gag, was sitting on the floor next to her bed hitting the sides of her head. Jaden holds back tears as she notices the new bite marks around her wrist. She knew at this state,her mother would never be released. Gag then notices her. "Jaden!" Her eyes lit up as she gets off from the floor to welcome her. "I baked you some cookies and made you lemonade" she starts looking around on the floor for them as Jaden sits on a chair. "Where is it?? I knew I put it here somewhere." She starts getting frustrated. "Shit! The head took it." Gag then starts to look apologetic and sad. "I'm sorry," she says as she finally sits back down on the floor in front of Her daughter. Jaden picks up one of her hands to inspect the bites. The blood scabs looked new, she thought. "M-mom when did you get these?" Jaden asks concerned. "There were worms growing but I bit them and they left" gag answers, smiling as if she cured herself from "worms".
"How's your daughter?" Gag asks.

Time pass

Jaden walks home. The cold wet air tells her that it's gonna rain soon. Apparently, she was right. The small drips turned into a thunderstorm. She pulled her hood over her head and starts running towards her apartment. She could see the door ahead, it was right there. She thought before slipping and falling hard onto the ground. She gets up to find her knees full of scratches that were lightly covered with blood. She whispers fuck over and over as she attempts to walk. as she limps halfway to her door, she notices her key fell, Back she goes aching in pain. As Jaden bends down slowly to pick up the key, she notices the pharmacy in front of her. A person covered in what seemed to be three blankets in laid in a corner where the roof of the door covered him conveniently. "A homeless". Jaden thought. "Nothing much, though I'd have trouble getting in the next morning." She was pretty poor she bought everything from there.

The next morning, her and her daughter went to buy some food at their usual place. She walks Tofu across the busy street, hand in hand as the cherry trees petals fell down lightly onto the pavement. "Hey mommy?" Tofu looked up to her mother. "Yes sw-" "can I have a dollar? Pleaseeee?" Tofu asked whilst interrupting her. "What for?" Jaden asks as they meet the end of the street. "For the hobo!" Tofu pointed at him. He was the same one Jaden saw the day before, but this time, he was awake. Jaden sighed and looked through her wallet and dug out four quarters. She handed them to tofu as she happily skipped to him and plopped the change in his cup. The hobo thanked both of them. Jaden froze at the sound of his voice. She then studies his face.

"Holy shit-" she shouts

"Aiden?"