First death

Jaden woke up in the nice comfy white bed. Her vision was blurry and her head was spinning. She noticed someone taking a blood sample from her. "TOFU" Jaden shouted as she shot up. Her mind raced with the thought of her. "WHERE IS SHE? IS SHE OKAY!1?1!?" She asked the man who was assumed to be the doctor. "Tofu? Oh, your daughters fine.it's your- friend that's.." Jaden burst crying. "OH THANK GOD, DID YOU TREAT TOFUS ALLERGY?" She asked relieved. The doctor raised an eyebrow. "Ma'am yes she's okay but your friend.." Jaden then remembered Aiden. Her tears of relief faded into shit. "What happened to him?" "Well," the doctor sighed. "His skull bust open. He's lost a lot of blood and we're checking you and your daughter if you are compatible donors." "Wh-who gave you my permission?" Jaden asks readying her plans to sue. "Well the driver said she was related to you.. do you recognize anyone under the name of" the doctor looks at his clipboard. "Maya the hotgayfaggot?" Jadens eyes widened. "Oh yes that's my sister!" "Great. Miss... hotgayfaggot." He looked suspicious as if that was her real last name but he had enough respect not to ask. "Would you like to see her?" Jaden gulped. "Yes." She had just remembered that she and her sister had a fight and havnt talked in a few months. But she just couldn't remember what the fight was about. As she struggled to remember, a short brown haired girl walked through the doorway. She leaned on it and gave Jaden a disturbed face. "Hey." She said as she stared at the clean hospital floor.

Jaden stared at her with a blank expression. Unknown what to say. "Thhhhhhankkkksssss"maya rolls her eyes. "Wow, sarcasm. After all I've done for you. I'm paying your medical bills you know" "nnnn no" Jaden corrects herself. "I-it must've been from the injuries i didn't mean it like that I'm really thankful.." "sureeeee" maya says in the time Jaden said her thanks. She takes out a cigarette and begins to light it. "Hey you can't smoke in here" Jaden whisper shouts, trying to keep her hidden as the door was open. "So what? I'm saving your life here can't I just have a smoke in peace?" "Do it outside!" Jaden says as she sees the same doctor walking towards her room from the hallway. "Ugdhfhdhd fineeeee" maya groans and leaves. She leaves a trail of edginess as she leaves

The doctor waves the smoke out of his face as he enters. "Sorry.." Jaden says quietly. But he didn't seem to care. "Um, ma'am.. you and your daughter aren't compatible blood donors. We have to work fast. Is your sister okay with being tested?" Jadens eyes light up as she realizes that he can still be saved. "YES YES SHES OUTSIDE HURRY"

Time pass

Maya comes back and leans on the doorway again. "Guess who's back, it meee" maya says in a sarcastic way as she enters the room and sits on the couch. "S-So? Are you a match?!?!!(!(?? I vbqqvqb" Jaden bites her lip waiting to celebrate or be sad. Maya shrugs. "Yeah, I guess." Jaden squeals and thanks her. "Hm? Oh, but I'm not gonna donate it." She stops celebrating. "W-what?" Jadens eyes widen in shock. "Why??" Maya flicks her hair out of her eyes. "Revenge." She says while smirking. "BUT THATS WAY TOO FAR ITS ON THE LINE OF A PERSONS LIFE!!1!1" Jaden shouts tearing up. Maya's smile fades and she stares at her with an edgy look. "You let mom kill my dog." Jaden stopped and froze.

That was what the fight was about.