Crisis

It was a month since Aidens death

Jaden had been drinking a lot. Trying to forget everything, almost forcing tofu out of her life to maintain strength again. She was too young to have a child. 22 and she didn't even finish school yet. She couldn't do anything anymore, her life was now dedicated to tofu. Too poor to afford school for her or herself, all she could do is to make tofu happy. Jaden thought of things to help Tofu, and get rid of her. But none of those things would of satisfied her. They just weren't right.

Ding
Jaden checked her phone. A message from an unknown number, but she tapped on it anyway. It read:

Hey Jaden, it's me pants. I host a party every month and Julian just reminded me that you existed, sorry about that lmao. If you'd like to come here's my address XXXXXX XXX XXXX. Btw, if you have Aidens number ask him to come

Jaden laughed. She couldn't tell if she was drunk already or because it was how pants didn't even sound apologetic. She paid for the bill and left. It was raining again, the cold wet water soaked into her hair as this time she didn't have a hoodie. It reminded her of the day she found Aiden, Which was also the day he died. Jaden clenched her fists in anger. It was her fault for not paying attention to tofu and it was her fault for not keeping her eyes on the road. The rain drips down her hair and onto her face, although she wasn't even sure if it was rain anymore. She met the door and went inside to the nice heated hallway.

Opening the door, she found tofu crying on her bed. Blankets covered her just like Aiden did. Jaden was too tired to care. "M-mommy where were you? I thought you died!" Tofu whimpered between tears. Jaden sighs and plops down on her foldout couch, face palming but mostly on her forehead to check if she had a fever. "Tofu please, give me a break. Mommy doesn't feel so good." "B-b-bUt.." Tofu whimpers as she wipes her eyes. "Just shut the fuck up!" Jaden throws her water bottle at her. She starts crying again as the hard plasic hits her face. Jaden felt disgusting, Fuck me. She thought as tofu continues to cry. "I-I'm sorry" she bites down on her lip hard. "I'll make it up to you.." she gets up to comfort tofu but she moves back. Afraid that she'll hurt her again. Jaden slept painfully that night.

The next few days, they didn't talk. Until Jaden realized that she couldn't neglect tofu anymore by leaving her alone. "Hey, Sweetie?" She asked tofu one day while eating another awkward dinner. "Hm" she replied with a quiet sound. "Uhm, would you like to go to a party with mommy tomorrow?" Tofus eyes lit up. "a BiRThdAY pArTY?!???1!1?1?1?1" Jaden wheezed at her daughters reply. "N-no not quite.. there will be snacks and cake tho" Tofu screams.

The next day, they show up in front of what seems to be a modern three story house. Jaden rings the doorbell. Not sure of what to expect. A brown haired girl with literally pants on her head, opened the door. A strong smell of cookies came from inside as coloured lights flickered as well. Tofu gasps and runs inside for the snack table. "And you are?" Pants asked as she moves aside for tofu to go in. "Jaden." She answers exhaling. "Oh wow!!1!1 please, come inside I'll introduce you to everyone again in case you forgot!!" Jaden walked in and was greeted by a hallway of a large variety of trophies and awards stacked in shelves. Finally, they reached the living room which was where the lights were admit from. A large amount of speakers played the same anime song, The volume seemed enough to break the sound barrier. Three people were making out in a corner and across from that, seven people watched as one danced on a table, pouring gatorade on themselves. Jadens mouth dropped as she realized she took tofu to such a nude place like this. It was too late anyway, and she was too busy stuffing herself with food to notice. Pants took out a megaphone and yelled into it."Hey guys!1!1 Jadens here"