Middle

Everyone stopped and looked at Jaden. But non of them seemed to care because most of them forgot. She sighed and sat on a couch and watched Some guy kinda fucking with someone who was clearly Julian. He reminded him of Aiden and she started to tear up again. Wait, julain? She thought as she looked at him. Jaden waited for them to stop so she could talk to them. Unfortunately, they never did and Jaden wasted 10 minutes of watching live gay porn. Eventually, The person noticed her. "Hey you can join if you'd like. A dollar per minute." She blushed and made a weird sound. "nnNnNnNO no n on o n no" she stuttered as she attempted to explain why she was watching them. "I uh wanted to talk to- him" Jaden pointed her hand at Julian and quickly put it down. He squinted at her attempting to remember her. "Uhhhh sorry mate I'm gay" he says assuming that's what she wanted. "JULIAN1!1!" Jaden screamed, fortunately, the loud music covered her scream of pain. "It me Jaden I'm not interested in you" she says as her face goes redder. "Ohhhhhh hey Jaden glad you finally decided to show up. I'm assuming you're ready to hand your "boyfriend over?" His uses a tone that tells her he's a quirky gay . By now, the guy had left. "What? No he's-" "nah, you're just jealous. I knew you guys broke up. I'm dating him right now UwU" "What the fuck? That's impossible he's-" "mmmmhmmmmmmmmm sureeeeeeeeeee" "if you'd go outside I'll explain"

They met outside on a grassy hill. It had a large cherry tree that's flowers glided west with the summer wind. "Mkay make this quick I havnt tasted Aiden in so long I think I'm gonna be sick" Jaden grinded her teeth in anger. "Aiden is dead. what do you not fucking understand!?" She screamed. It was dead silent, Her words echoed off the cliff and around them. "W-what?" Julian's voice changed, he wasn't joking around anymore as he had feelings for him too. "How do you know?" He asked in disbelief as he sat down under the shade, Jaden joined him. "I-" she didn't know how to explain it. The way the words in her head pieced together made it seem like it was her fault. "We were in a car accident" she finally spoke. "But didn't you guys break up?" "I found him homeless and said he could stay at my house, so we drove." Jaden lied. "Soo you kidnapped a homeless person" Julian laughed to cheer himself up. "JULIAN" Jaden stood up with tears falling from her face. "I know I know I'm sorry" he apologized sarcastically. "You Don't do this to people."she said as she wiped her face."He died and he's gone." Julian stood up. "You don't think I know that? I just realized that and I have feelings for him too." "Fuck, you." Jaden sobbed. He waits for her to calm down And changes the topic. "So, why did he break up with you?" "W-when we had a threesome- You got me pregnant.." Julian's eyes widen. "What?! And you got rid of the baby right?" Jaden exhaled. "No she's alive. She's with me too." A long hush of silence came after that, She wouldn't blame him. "I'm gonna go back. She's here with you right?" He asks as he runs down the stone stairs and back to the house. He leaves without her approval. "Yeah." Jaden says quietly as he leaves.

She watches his small figure run back into the house. As she follows him down, she hears a thud on the ground behind her. She turns around and finds