End

Jaden wakes up in pure darkness. She gets up stretching her arms and smells the beautiful smell of blood and flesh. Ready to start the day, she decides to go for a drive to pants house. Parking across from her house, she calls the police. They arrive shortly after as her phone finally dies. She hides in case they find her. Jaden watches as the policemen question pants. Only to find the trail of blood. She was immediately arrested and taken away. As they all left. Jaden sneaks inside the house and steals valuables. She later pawns them for $816.

As the sun goes down, she goes back home,Happy as ever. She digs for her keys and unlocks the door- only to find that the door was already unlocked. Her heart stops as she thinks the police have come for her. Slowly opening the door, ready to run, she was greeted by no other then

"Mom?" Jaden shouts into the room. "W-what are you doing here?" She asks as she enters. Locking the door behind her. "I came to see you. I thought you forgot about me" gag answers. "I love what you've done with this place. Where's the little one?" Jaden doesn't answer. She realizes what she's done and bursts crying on the floor.

Jaden explains everything to gag as she sobs. Her mother patiently listens. "I don't think you did anything wrong my dear. I believe it was julain for misunderstanding." She says as she comforts Jaden.

Knock knock (I don't know what a door sounds like lmao)
Someone was at the door. Jaden and gag freeze. "Do you think that's..." Jaden whispers. Gag shrugs and looks through the peephole. It was not other then the police. She returns back to Jaden panicking. "It's the police! They've come for me!!" Gag starts shaking in fear as hallucinations haunt her. Making it harder for her to stay quiet. Jaden realizes that the organs where still in the sink. So even if they ran or hid, Jaden would be investigated only to be thrown in jail. She sighs and wipes her eyes.

"M-mom." Jaden whispers. Going into one of her drawers. "Not now honey I'm trying to-" the knocks return followed by a "we know you're in there." Jaden gets pulls out a shotgun. Her hands tremble as she slowly closes the drawer and loads it, handing it to gag. "I-I want you to shoot me. Mom." Gag starts panting. "What? Jaden no please there's gotta be another way please!" She starts breathing faster as her heart races. "Just do it just do it just do it just do it just do it!" Jaden says as her whispers grew into shouts. Gag realizes that police now knew they were in there. She points it to her daughters head as they both close their eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispers as her hands tremble over the trigger.

Pow. Shnnck. thump.

Gag opens her eyes to find her daughter on the floor. Her ears rung as she starts having a panic attack. The blood spilled out of Jadens head as the police start pounding on the door. ready to bust in hearing the gunshot. Gag stares down at her daughter one last time. Just As the police get in, they encounter another gunshot. Followed by a thump onto Jadens dead body.

A month later, maya visits the cemetery where Jaden was buried. The cold autumn wind brushes against the local trees. She stares down at her grave. Maya gets a box of matches out.

Shhck. Fwoosh.
She lights the match and drops it onto Jadens grave. Lighting the grass on fire. Maya looks at it for a minute as the fire spreads around it. Walking away and out of the cemetery.