Happy things

Jaden drags Julian's body and throws it inside his car. His keys dangled from his pocket so it was easy to unlock. Tofu was now calling for him from inside. She had to do something quick.

Heading inside, she sees tofu waiting for her in the hallway. "Where did daddy go?" She asked, clueless for what awaited her. "Oh he was went out to get some tea." Jaden answers as she smiles down at her daughter. "Go back to drawing alright? I'm gonna go check on him." Tofu follows her command and continues drawing. She lays on the furry rug and kicks her feet in the air. Jaden goes outside and finds a much smaller rock. She wanted tofu alive but unconscious. She comes back in and goes behind Tofu. A shadow casts behind her making it harder for her to draw. She turns her head around to find Jaden with a rock.

From what was supposed to a light tap on the head went worse. Her nose smashed to the side and some bone peeking out. Tofu screams and cries while Jaden ties her up with rope. She goes into the garage and throws her in the trunk along with her now dead father. She gets into the drivers seat still smiling. She was about to steal a car and two bodies? Jaden was so excited.

As prepared, Jaden had brought some large black garbage bags. She places the bodies into the bag and goes into the elevator to avoid any suspicion. She opens the door and tosses the bags down. "We're home!" She shouts. Jaden locks the door and begins to feast. Putting tofu down on a chair and stuffing her mouth with a tennis ball. "You know, I'm so glad you decided to come back" Jaden says to tofus unconscious body as it limps down onto the chair. The ropes holding her back from falling.

Shhink, ckshak
Jaden closes her eyes as she chops off limbs of Julian. Imagining herself cooking for tofu. She places some fingers on tofus plate and fills her cup with blood. "Eat up honey~ I made it special just for you!" Jaden boobs her nose. She had never been so happy before. Julian's parts were in the sink. There was another sink right next to it waiting to be filled with his organs. Jaden didn't waste him of course. She collected his blood in the bucket. She glares at the stains of egg on the wall. "How silly of me." She sighs and takes the bucket towards it. Covering her hand with blood and wiping it on the white wall. "All clean." Jaden says to herself. Just then, tofu wakes up. Her vision was blurry but her ears worked fine. "What do you think honey?" Jaden asks tofu. "Oh! You're awake" she says surprised. Tofus vision was full of blurs but she could see red splotches of blood on Jadens apron. She turns her head right to see the sink full of Blood and flesh. Next to it was Julian's limbless body ready to be dissected for organs. "MHGGHHPH!!" Tofu screams through the tennis ball. Her tears flooded into the blood that poured from her nose. But that didn't stop Jaden from pretending that everything was fine. "Eat up before it gets cold!" Tofu looks at the fingers in shock and disgust. Her vision comes back as she slowly goes out of consciousness once more. Jaden gets ready to dissect Julian. Scissors, check. Rock? Check. That would be everything she needs.

After an hour of picking out organs and sorting, Jaden assumes that tofu is dead. "Aww, gone so soon?" She makes a frown. "Well I hope you come back next time!". By next time, she means her next victim. Although there may not be another. Jaden goes back to the sink. She decides to sell the organs on the black market. But that would mean she would have to go to the library again. Jaden plans things in her head while she walks around the dinner table. Ah, of course she had to deal with tofu first. She then gets an idea.

Grabbing the bucket, a shovel and tofus body in the garbage bag, she drives to pants house. She puts on gloves and gets to work. Going up to the same hill thing where she reunited with Julian. It brought memories. She thought taking a breath of the late midnight summer air. Jaden starts digging a hole underneath the tree. Not knowing that tofu was still alive in the bag. Small movements came from inside as tofu tries to tear a hole for escape. But it was too late. Jaden throws the body in and covers the hole. She then walks down and pours Julian's blood down the stone path. Sure, it wasn't tofus blood. But it was enough evidence.

Jaden goes home and sleeps in peace. Proud of what she's done.