No Regrets - Within The Walls (3)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Male Group, 01-08-2020

An older man.

I have the feeling that I've seen him before, but where? And who is it?

He's holding something, but what is it? He comes closer and grabs my arm.

His grey eyes stare at my through his glasses. He's wearing a doctor's coat, meaning that he probably knows what he's doing.

A needle pierces through my arm. The iron table and white walls of the room start to spin.

The man is staring at me, not even a glimpse of emotion in his eyes.

My eyes start to close and the man starts screaming.

"Eren! Wake up!" he yells, his voice is loud, but sounds like it's far away at the same time.

I open my eyes again and stare into a bright, white light. It remembers me of a hospital, even though I can't remember ever going to one.

I'm in a hospital room, in a bed. Unable to get away because of the straps around my chest, arms and legs. The doctor leans in and tries to get the needle of the injection even deeper in my arm. I don't want the fluids to enter my blood. I struggle to get out of the straps, but they're too tight around my skin. I can't even move them a little bit.

"Stop it!" I yell. My voice sounds blurry, far away, even I can barely hear it. "You're scaring me! I don't understand what you're trying to do! What am I doing here?"

The man pushes me backwards, holding me in my place. Tears run over his cheeks.

Why is he crying? Am I important to him?

"You don't have to understand, just hold still!"

"No!" I yell. I have no control over what I'm saying or doing, everything just happens. "You're insane!"

"Shut up!" The man leans on his hand, which is placed right beside my head. I try to bite him, but I can't reach him.

"Let me go!" I scream. I want to start crying for help, but I'm surrounded by soundproof walls. Four white walls, an iron table, a bed, me and the insane grown up. There's nothing else in the room.

"This is the only way!" He leans over me and pushes the needle into my arm. I shriek, but after that I feel nothing of the needle in my arm. Like it just disappeared into nothing, but when I look at my arm the needle is, in fact, in my arm.

I look at the man, the world is spinning. He yells at me. "Do not forget the key!" he screams. "Whatever you do, you must reach it! The way to the truth!" His voice starts to fade away and so does the rest of him. I can't hear him, but he sounds like he's telling me more important things. "What!" I yell! "What were you saying!" The man fades into nothingness and when I look at my hands they're starting to fade away as well. "No!"

"No!" I yell and I open my eyes.

A few people are gathered around me, worried faces stare at me. I sit up right, the world is spinning. I look at people gathered around me, they all look both worried and tired. I probably woke them up. Armin, Marco and two people that I don't know are gathered around me.

"Are you okay?" Armin says and he lays his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, you were crying and screaming just a moment ago," a boy with a shaved haircut says. "Were you having a nightmare?"