Whereabouts of His Left Arm - Within The Walls (16)

Eren Jäger

The hallway to the outsides, 28-02-2021

I can see the sunlight of the outside. It's shining on the end of the hallway. I'm walking in the back of the group with Armin and Mikasa on my sides.

I can't believe it, we're actually leaving! We're actually going outside!

I feel a hand on my shoulder and within a second it slides off. It's followed by a thump on the floor. I turn around and gasp.

"Armin!" I shriek and kneel onto the ground. "Armin, are you okay?"

Armin is breathing loud and heavy. His eyes are staring at me while I push with my hands on his side. There's a knife sticking out of a deep cut in his side. He's bleeding heavily and it's almost impossible that he'll survive this.

I press against it, looking around me for something that I can wrap around it. While looking around me I see a male figure standing in the shadows. It's laughing an evil laugh.

"F-Floch," Armin whispers, his voice rough and crackly.

I see Levi running towards Floch, pulling him into the light.

"How did you get here!" Levi yells, while kicking him without stopping. "Tell me!"

Floch laughs, letting himself fall onto the ground. "I cut myself free!" He laughs while he points at his left side. The place where normally should be an arm, there's now a huge wound. He's gone crazy, probably of blood loss.

Levi pulls a knife and slices through Floch's chest without any mercy.

Still stunned, I look at Armin. He's pale, even paler than a copse. His eyes are slowly closing, but I can't let him die. I pull out my t-shirt and wrap it around Armin's middle.

"Listen to me, Armin," I say. "You're not going to die here."

Armin loudly breaths and nods.

"I'm going to get you out of here," I say and I lay my hands on Armin's cheeks. He's cold and my hands leave a trace of warm blood onto his cheeks. "You're not going to die, okay?"

Armin's eyes close and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I feel tears running over my cheeks and I can only yell.

"Eren, leave him," Mikasa's voice says. "He's already gone."

I shake my head and I start crying even harder. I hear footsteps in the distance, but I don't want to go with them. I hear voices, but I can't understand them.

"Armin," I cry and I stare at the pale boy. His blonde hair is red of the blood he's bled. "Armin, you're not going to die!"

I feel hands on my shoulder and they pull me away. I don't want to leave Armin here! I struggle, but the men holding me are too strong.

"No! Armin!" I yell. "What about the ocean!"

I get pulled away into the light. Some men in black clothing are gathered around Armin. They carry him away. I can't see him anymore when the sunlight enters my eyes.

"You haven't seen the ocean yet!"

The End.

Or not?

________________________________________________________________________________

Writersnote: 

Attack On Titan - The Outsides (2/3) is still a work in progress...

- ImmediatelyWriting <3