Erwin Smith - Within The Walls (7)

Frieda Reiss

Female Group, 08-08-2020

Hanji yesterday told us that we should all take a look at Ilse's notebook one at a time. We might discover different things.

I'm reading the third page of the notebook, it's about how we got here.

"I don't believe it. We're actually taken away from our parents... To evolve into humanity's weapon."

What does she mean? Are we meant to be an actual weapon or just strong fighters. And most importantly, how does she know?

"Before we lose our memories THCO's doctors give us some kind of drugs. This is transported to our blood by an injection-needle. The drug is a purple like colored fluid. What the drug does in unknown, so is its name."

I write down the important parts on a piece thin wood, so I can show it to Hanji when I'm ready.

"The person most important to THCO is Erwin Smith. He's the brains behind the organization."

I saw that same on other pages before "Erwin Smith". Not many other names of THCO's people, but I've seen Erwin Smith come by at least five times already on earlier pages. Strange.

I turn over the page and see that the next few pages are titled "The Way Out". I curiously start reading, but sigh when I see that everything is in some kind of strange language. Hanji said something about that. I can't read any word of it.

I sigh, take another thin piece of wood and start trying to solve it. This is going to take a while.