💎The Press💎

If there is one thing I have learned in the short time I have been a k-idol it's that the media and paparazzi will do anything to get your attention. Even if it means physically hurting you or the people around you.

Since debuting, there have been a few bumps and scrapes with the press, but nothing too serious. At least not until Stray Kids attended a music show in the second half of 2018.

We were in the car, waiting to be escorted into the building. I sitting in between Felix and Woojin as several cars were lined up outside the venue, each car belonging to a different group.

Our group took up two cars due to the number of members Stray Kids has. Felix, Woojin, Seungmin, Jisung and I were in one car with Chan, Minho, Changbin, jeongin and Hyunjin in the car behind.

I sighed as our car etched forward slowly towards the front of the line. This was the first time we were attending a bigger event and I was a little nervous since everything was on a bigger scale and were surrounded by senior groups like 'GOT7,' 'TWICE,' and 'BTS' along with with many others.

I looked over at Jisung, who was staring out the window, as our car came to the front of the line. The flashes from crowds of photographers came into view as our car stopped.

I mentally prepared myself as a security member opened the door and the noise of photographers calling out to idols as they walked towards the centre.

I clambered out the car, taking Felix's hand, as photographers began screaming at us. I felt my nerves go through the roof as the yelling got louder and the flashes increased.

Felix and Woojin led me and the two other maknae's off to the side as the second Stray Kids car pulled up.

The five of us waited as Chan appeared from inside the car and began assisting the other members out. He quickly ushered Hyunjin and Jeongin over towards us as they were the youngest out of the five.

Chan and the rest of the boys quickly joined us where our leader gestured for us to follow him.

I stayed glued to Felix's side as we walked up a flight of stairs and towards the carpet where other groups were standing, having their photos taken.

Photographers began yelling to get our attention, causing the younger members to become uncomfortable. I was quick to wrap one of my arms around Felix's shoulder whilst shooting him a reassuring smile to try and ease his nerves.

The planners soon instructed us to move along with the other groups and that's when everything turned to disaster.

As we were making our way towards the door to the building the large crowd of photographers and even some reporters overpowered the security and pushed past the gates, separating us from them.

"Guys, get inside now!" Chan loudly ordered as yelling and screaming broke out.

I fell back slightly and began ushering the younger members towards the door, trying to protect them. I felt Minho's hand on my back as he tried to protect me.

Security was quick to open the doors and begin ushering idols inside to safety. Chan and I pushed the members inside, counting them as we did.

Jisung

Felix

Seungmin

Minho

Changbin

Hyunjin

Chan

Me

Where was Jeongin?