Author notice/ Not an update!!

Hey everyone,

So I understand that everyone is devastated with the news of Woojin leaving Stray Kids, but I felt the need to make a post, not only acknowledging his departure but to talk about what this means for the 10th member.

So first I would like to thank Woojin for everything he has done for both STAY's and Stray Kids over the last nearly two years. You are truly a blessing and have brought a smile to so many faces around the world. You have been an amazing friend to many people including the eight people you have been living with and have been there for them when they needed it the most. You have also changed so many people's lives and given people a reason to smile.

That being said, we also understand that the reason for you leaving would have been a good one and one that you would've had to have come to over time. We respect your decision and wish you the best for whatever path you choose to take in the near future.

Now as for this story, in my head Stray Kids will always be a nine member band, no matter what, so Woojin will continue to appear in chapters unless a serious reason for his departure is presented through social media

Now as for this story, in my head Stray Kids will always be a nine member band, no matter what, so Woojin will continue to appear in chapters unless a serious reason for his departure is presented through social media. I acknowledge the fact that he has left and this makes me very sad but Stray kids have always been a nine or none band so for that reason Woojin will remain present in the story until further notice.

Thank you for your support. I will attempt to have a new chapter posted very soon as I have a few planned but for now I am going to give myself a break to both take in this new news and think of new ideas.

Thanks guys

Paige