Book 6 Is Up

Okay, everyone, book 6, To Be A Leader is up. The first chapter has been posted and I hope you love it! Please be sure to read the A/N at the end of the chapter because there is a change in updates!

Now-the random facts! Some of which have been stated in the book but may have been forgotten. Some are facts not stated but sort of hinted at. Like, Maxine is tall and Paula is only a few inches shorter than her-facts 2 and 3. So yeah. Enjoy!

1: Sam, Nadia and Veronica all wear glasses.
2: Maxine is 6'1". Sam is 6'0". Maxine is therefore taller than Sam.
3: Paula is 5'10".
4: Five is still presumed to be engaged to Phil.
5: Five is beginning to get more and more used to Moonchild being in her head, even though it still scares her.
6: Sam has an engagement ring that he has yet to give to Five.
7: Five is oddly drawn to Peter (platonically) and she isn't sure why. She believes it's because of her vision.
8: Jody and Tom may may not have romantic interest in each other.
9: Milo hates that he may still have feelings for Veronica, even after all she's done to him and the people he loves.
10: Milo cares about Phineas and Adora because he is determined not to lose another brother and sister.
11: Five likes that Peter calls her Five more than Callista.
12: Five actually likes her given name, but she's still a bit uncomfortable to being called it because she was called by a runner number since Mullins.
13: Sam loves that he knows her name, but he does consider how it would sound if her last name changed. (Hint. Hint.)
14: Five doesn't know Sam's sister's name. He always just refers to her as 'my sister'. Five doesn't ask why because she fears he may have forgotten her name and feels guilty about it.
15: Tom once said he'd thought about finding a tattoo artist once they get Abel back, so he could cover up some of his scars.
16: There was actually one in Noah Base. It was one of the New Canton Runners.
17: Five actually did that to cover of the scar on her forearm from when she sliced herself open.
18: Because of her accelerated healing, her skin broke down the ink and dissolved it.
19: So basically, Five can't get a tattoo.
20: Sam and Five do Bible studies every other day.