•*𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐*•

Previously on fuck my life:

I stare at my parents in shock as we stand in the center of our mansion, trying to solve our problems. And the biggest one yet is that we're growing broke. One small mistake had ruined my father's company costing us all our money.

And the worst part is, I'm being sent to the countryside. Where no service nor WiFi be held. "I will not be working in a barn nor will I be living in one!" I retorted stubbornly.

"Hun it'll only be for a few months until we get everything sorted." My mother explained, furrowing her eyebrows lightly. "It won't be as bad. I was raised in the countryside-" my father started but I cut him off.

"But you see, that's you. I'm myself." I snapped making my mom gasp and my father frown.

And now here I am, in the back of the car watching the city buildings slowly faded away. "It'll be good for you hun." Mom said softly but I scoffed and put in my earphones.

Eventually, we arrived and I watched as the owner walked out. He was old just from the look of him. His hair was white along with his beard and he had wrinkles. I'm surprised he's even standing up straight.

"Cole let's go." My father said sternly but I just rolled my eyes and looked out of the window. He walked over to my side of the window and tapped on it, blocking my view. "Get out of the car." He said again but I raised my music, and closed my eyes, laying my head back against the car seat.

Suddenly, the door was opened and I was dragged out. My father dragged me to my mom who was speaking with the old man. "Oh here he is." Mom said smiling brightly as she pulled me towards her.

"Mr. Golbach this is my son Colby. Thank you so much for letting him stay. He'd love to help around." Mom said making my eyes widen. I was about to retort but she smacked the back of my head making me put out my hand.

"Hello sonny, it's a pleasure having you here." Mr.Golbach said smiling so I sent a fake one back. He bought it thankfully.

-
"So this is where you'll be staying sonny. I'll be in the field." Mr. Golbach said, showing me my room before leaving. There was another bed in here, making me confused but I shrugged it off. "This is gonna suck ass." I groaned to myself and dropped my stuff on the bed.

I wrapped my earphones around my phone and stuffed it away before shuffling in my bag, looking for nothing in particular.

I heard a few ascending footsteps but didn't give much attention to it and stripped off my shirt changing into something less descent for a barn, when I heard a voice speak up.

"And who are you?"

(New story!! Hopefully this goes well.)