*Chapter 7*

I stir around a little, my eyes fluttering open to be met with the little sunlight seeping through the crack in the curtain. I groaned lightly and turned over to see Sam laying in bed, sound asleep.

I spotted a phone laying on his chest, shocking me a little. Is that his? I was deciding if I should or shouldn't check it out but I didn't want to be nosey so I shook the thought away. I slowly sat up, a delicious smell filling my nose. I looked around until I spotted a bowl of soup placed on the side table.

I smiled lightly and grabbed the bowl, the beautiful smell filling my nostrils. I picked up the spoon, scouping some along the way before bringing it to my lips. I took in the delicious taste, my taste buds tingling lightly.

I moaned a little at the taste and carried on eating until I had finished. I pouted a little, wishing I had more but cherished the lasting taste nevertheless. I placed the empty dishes on the side table, feeling a little better than formerly.

"Morning." I suddenly heard, making me jump. I quickly looked over and spotted Sam awake. "Y-You scared me." I huffed making him chuckle lightly and sit up straight, stuffing the phone under his pillow. I furrowed my eyebrows lightly and looked back at him. "Sorry." He said, earning my attention.

"It's alright." I smiled lightly, decking to just let off the phone situation. He stood up and stretched a little before walking over and sitting down next to me. "How are you feeling?" He asked, placing his hand on my knee which was crossed under me. "Better. Thank you." I smiled lightly and he nodded approvingly.

"I'm going to head down to check on my grandfather, and I'll be back shortly." Sam said and I nodded approvingly. He clapped my knee a little and stood up before walking out. I sighed and rubbed my tired eyes.

Once my vision cleared, I glanced at Sam's pillow, overly curious to what the phone holds. I didn't think Sam would own a phone since he usually spends time growing crops and working but curiosity is getting the best of me.

I stood up and slowly walked over to his bed. I sat down and took out the phone from its not-so-secret hiding spot. I'm sure Sam wouldn't mind if it's just out of curiosity. I clicked the phone on, the picture of Sam and someone else, popping up.

I smiled lightly as I observed Sam and the person. They seemed so happy together. I wonder what happened. I unlocked the phone, seeing it had no password, and scrolled around. There's much in there but a few games and a photo gallery.

"What the hell are you doing?"

(a little short but hopefully the next'll be longer.🖤🖤)

*unedited*