*Chapter 8*

"What the hell are you doing?"

-

My head snapped in the direction of the doorway, seeing Sam standing their with pure anger in his eyes. "Sam I-" "Who are you, to go around looking through my privacy?" He said throught gritted teeth, and I quickly stood up, dropping the phone on the bed. "Is this what people like you are like? Nosey, unappreciative and full on disrespectful?" He said again, raising his voice a little.

"S-Sam I didn't know-" I started but he cut me off again. "Didn't know what, Colby?! Didn't know that rummaging through my privacy would get me mad?!" He yelled, walking over to me, making me back away a little. I gasped once I accidently hit the sidetable and looked back up at Sam.

Before I could say anything else, well try to, he grabbed the collar of my hoodie and raised his clenched fist. I gasped a little and shielded my face with my hands as I closed my eyes tightly. I braced myself for the hit I'm about to receive, when suddenly I was let go of.

I slowly opened my eyes and hesitantly let down my hands as I watched Sam carefully. He roamed around a bit after pushing away, rubbing his hands over his face before stopping, his back faced towards me. "S-Sam?" I shakily said as I eyed him a little.

"Get out." He said throught gritted teeth and I stood their shocked. "W-What?" I asked a little confused. "I said get out! Get out of my house!" He snapped and sadness filled me as I slowly walked towards the door. I quietly opened it and walked out before heading downstairs.

I opened the front door and slowly walked out, easily being hit by the cold air. I shivered slightly and sat down on the edge of the porch, looking into the distance. I hugged myself a little, looking for little warmth, and put up my hood. It was freezing, and the fact that I'm still sick makes it worse.

I never thought Sam would even hurt a fly. But maybe I ticked something off? It is partially my fault though. I shouldn't have went through his belongings, in-case he did have personal things he wouldn't want anyone to see.

I sighed and pulled my knees up to my chest, thinking everything through. Did he kick me out? Am I gonna sleep the night out here? Or in the stables? I have no clue.

But I feel really guilty for what I did. And I should feel guilty. I let out another sigh and laid my head on my arms, that were crossed together on my knees, closing my eyes.

-
Eventually, Sam let me back in but refused to talk to me leaving me a little bummed out. I was currently sitting on my bed, the covers wrapped around me as I look for more warmth. Sam was also sitting on his bed, yet he still wasn't talking to me.

"Sam, I-I'm sorry. I didn't k-know you would mind. B-But I shouldn't have went through it either way. I'm truly sorry Sam." I spoke up, thinking maybe just maybe he'd forgive me. I guess not though since he ignored me and plugged in his earphones, blocking me out.

I hung my head low a little and laid down under the covers, deciding to just sleep. Maybe he'll forgive me tomorrow.

Little did I know, he wasn't going to..