*Chapter 3*

We sit at the dinner table, silently eating dinner as a sigh escapes my lips. His grandfather was probably up sleeping, leaving only us two. I felt Sam's gaze on me and I looked up at him. He quickly looked away making me roll my eyes a little.

"Hey, I wanted to apologize.. for before." Sam spoke up making me perk a little. "It was reckless and immature of me." He said again, sighing a little at the end. I was a little shocked he had apologized but appreciated it nevertheless.

"I-It's okay. I kinda deserved it at the end of the day." I said making him furrow his brows in slight confusion. It's true though. I've been a dick to him the moment I arrived but it's not potentially my fault.

I have to stay out here and live with them. Yet it wasn't really my choice. They've opened their home to me and the least I could do is try to appreciate it.

"How come?" He asked and took another bite of his steak. "I've been a dick to you the moment I arrived and I apologize as well. This week hasn't been one of my best." I replied avoiding eye contact.

"It's alright Colby." Sam said, sending a small smile. I looked at him shocked making him chuckle. "How did you know my name?" I questioned confused. Did he stalk me or something?

"I have my ways." He smirked and I blinked still confused. He winked and chuckled as I felt my cheeks heat up. I glanced away and carried on heating as I heard him laugh lightly.

-
I sit in bed playing games on my phone, when I heard the room door open and Sam walk in shirtless. "Oh you're in here?" He asked a little shocked since I was seated on the porch before moving in here.

"Yea s-sorry." I mumbled, looking down at my phone as I blushed lightly. "It's cool." He said and walked over to his closet. I sunk a few glances as his back muscles flexed a little every time he reached for something.

Am I seriously falling for farm boy here? There's no way. I shook the thought out of my head before a new thought filled my head. 'He is pretty cute tho' I thought to myself. His eyes were a shiny ocean blue, his blond hair looked soft as hell and he was all in all fit.

I looked at the time and surely it was late. "Get some sleep. Tomorrow's a long day." Sam said quietly and I nodded, already planning to go to bed. I shut off my phone, placing it on the bed side table before laying under the covers.

"Night." Sam yawned before he shut off the lights. "Good night." I replied and turned on my side before letting darkness engulf me.

*A/N*
A little filler for you guys. :) Vote and comment! <3