*Chapter 15*

The sun hits down on my eyes through the blinds, forcing me to open them us as I lay in the now empty bed. I stretched lightly and slowly sat up, the sheets pooling at my waist. I rubbed my eyes a little and grabbed one of Sam's many hoodies before slipping it on.

The hoodie stopped at my thighs and the sleeves stopped at the palm of my hands which only made me look smaller than I really am. Where's Sam, though? I slowly got out of bed and ran a hand through my head before walking downstairs to greet Sammy.

I pushed away the events that happened yesterday and smiled lightly seeing him in the living room watching a random show he had picked, on his old looking tv. "Morning, Sammy." I smiled lightly and sat down next to him with a soft sigh.

I looked up once he hadn't answered and furrowed my eyebrows lightly. "What is wrong, Sam? Are you still mad at me from the day before?" I frowned and pushed away a little. He stayed silent. "Sam, speak with me! What did I do wrong?" I exclaimed and sat up on my knees so I was facing him and his blank face.

His icy cold eyes met my teary eyes before reaching his hand up to me making me flinch and cower a little. His movements stopped and his eyes softened before he sighed. "Come're." He demanded, patting his lap and I nodded hesitantly before crawling onto him carefully.

I sat so my legs were swung to one side of him as I stared at my lap in slight fear. I shouldn't be afraid of Sam, he's my boyfriend and I know he'd never hurt me purposely. Yet I couldn't help but be careful.

I glanced up at Sam and looked back down in sadness. "Love.." He began and lifted my chin lightly. "Forgive me, my love. I was reckless and stupid, I shouldn't have acted like I had but I was grieving over the last of my family." He spoke, his eyes tearing up the slightest. My heart ached.

"That was no way to deal with the situation and know I would never ever lay a harmful hand on you again. Never again, and I promise you that with all my heart. I wasn't thinking and I regret every moment of it. Please forgive me, Colbs, I hate myself so dearly right now." Sam shook his head, wiping my tears and placing a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"I-It's alright, Sammy. I-I forgive you and I'm so, so sorry." I whispered, hugging him tightly. It's hard losing someone you loved so much. "We'll get through this together." I sniffled and pulled away smiling.

A soft silence surrounded us before Sam spoke up again.

"It's funny how I fell for such a stubborn city-boy like you." He shook his head smiling as he chuckled.

"It's funny how I fell for such an amazing farm boy like yourself, Samuel." I smiled and leaned in, a burst of happiness tingling at our hearts the moment our lips met in a loving kiss.

We were going to get through this. Whether he wanted my help or not.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
C i t y B o y
*T H E E N D*
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~