Chapter Fourteen

Rapunzel appeared in front of the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign. She rubbed her belly before smiling.

"Welcome to Mystic Falls, little one." She whispered. She began her trek into town, her singing slightly. Once she made her way to the Mystic Grill, the first stop of many. Her eyes scanned the restaurant, looking for familiar faces. They landed on Damon Salvatore drinking away. She smiled before walking up to the bar, sitting down next to him. He didnt look her way so she decided to speak up.

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade please." Her soft voice spoke, causing Damon to look towards her with wide eyes.

"Rapunzel." He whispered, looking at her with so much guilt. "Hello Damon." She smiled. He looked down at his drink, sorrow evident on his face.

"I'm sorry, Zel." He apologized, shocking her. Damon Salvatore never apologized. "So am I. " she said, recalling her angery spat after he desiccated her lover.

"So what have you been up to?" He asked, taking another swig of his beverage that was no doubt whiskey. "Well, I was living in New Orleans until witches captured me as leverage against Klaus, who I found out was alive only for him to say I was nothing to him. Then I escaped and went to the sun where I met my brothers who happen to be twins. Then I came here... oh yeah and I'm pregnant." She rushed out casually. Damon's eyes enlarged.

"You're having a baby!" He spoke excitedly. "Who's the dad?" Causing her to glare at him.

"I'm not a whore like you Damon. Its Klaus'." She growled. His eyes enlarged even more. "Demon spawn." He whispered jokingly causing her to slap the back of his head. He caught her up on his life too, Alaric being dead and him dating Elena was basically the main bit of it.

"Well as much as I'd love to chat, I got other people to see." She spoke, standing from her seat. He stood and gave her a tight hug. "Stay safe, zel."

Rapunzel left, heading for the Salvatore boarding house. There, she saw Stefan, Matt, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie through the window. She got along with everyone, but Elena, and she was closest with Stefan and Matt. She decided to walk into the house, not bothering to knock. Everyone's heads turned when they saw her standing in the doorway to the livingroom.

"Rapunzel?" Stefan questioned, nervously. Rapunzel went to step forward but was pushed against the wall, a hand wrapped around her throat, causing her to tense. She struggled to breath as the persons nails dug into her throat. All she could think of was her unborn child. She threw the person off of her with sudden strength. She looked down at Elena Gilbert as she flashed her fangs up at her.

"You're a vampire now." Rapunzel scoffed. Matt ran up to her, embracing her. "I've missed you." He spoke, causing Elena to whine. "Matt! She just hurt me." She practically pouted. "Elena, you were the one who pushed her up to the wall by her throat." Stefan spoke up, walking over to Rapunzel, giving her a quick hug. She went to say something but Rapunzels blood began to boil. Her hair begun to glow, and so did her eyes as she walked up to Elena.

"What you did was simply unforgivable. You not only caused harm to me, but my unborn child." She spoke, causing everyone to gasp. "Yes. I'm pregnant and Klaus is the father. Though I am not involved in his life anymore." She spoke, suddenly growing sad, causing her hair to fall and her eyes to go back to their normal blue.

"I'm sorry Zel. He didnt deserve you anyways." Stefan said taking her into another hug. That's when she broke. Her pregnancy hormones making her more emotional. She cried as if she lost her best friend and in a way she did. Stefan held her like he would a sister, Matt stroked her hair softly as he looked sorry for his beloved friend, Caroline looked worried and stood off to the side, staring at the fragile demigoddess, Bonnie sat there hoping she would be okay.. all while Elena glared harshly, wanting her out of her house. She wanted the attention back on her, making her want to end the demigoddess.

Once Rapunzel stopped crying, she thought about the people in New Orleans she left behind. She got up, her face blank as she wiped her tears from her cheeks. She walks towards the door but is stopped by Matt.

"Where are you going Z?" He asked as he held her wrist gently.

"I have more people to see." She simply spoke, walking out of the house to catch a bus to New Orleans

I updated twice in a span of two days?! What a surprise.
Rapunzels on her way to New Orleans!