Chapter Twenty

Screams echoed as chants roared. Rapunzel cried as the witches around her held her down.

"Let me go!" She pleaded

"Your babies must die..."

One Day Ago

"Goodmorning my love." Niklaus spoke, placing a ginger kiss on her forehead. Rapunzel smiled, awaking happily.

"Goodmorning." She inhaled, taking in the moment.

"Goodmorning my wolves." He spoke, kissing her belly. "Hurry up and come already." He teased.

"They'll come when they're ready Niklaus." Rapunzel giggled.

"Im getting impatient." He groaned.

"I know my love, but the time will come." She spoke softly, brushing his curls back.

"Klaus, they need you down front." One of klaus's minions interrupts.

"I'll be back."  Giving her a swift kiss before leaving.

Klaus walked down the stairs to be greeted with the stench of blood. He sped to the site and saw some of his hybrids bled out of their eyes.

"Witches" Rebekahs voice sounded from behind him.

"What could they possibly want now." He growled.

A scream sounded out, causing Klaus to rush to the scene, knowing whom the scream was etched from.

"Rapunzel!" He screamed, not seeing her in the spot where she once layed.

Rebekah and Elijah sped to their brothers cries and their stomachs dropped as well.

"The hybrid genocide was a distraction... they got what they wanted. My love and my unborn children." He growled, a tear slipping out of his eye.

"Find her!" He roared to his loyal hybrids.

"Summon the Bennett witch."

*meanwhile at the graveyard*

"Let me go!" She screamed.

"Dont try to use your powers, the cuffs on your wrists are enchanted to restrain a God, much less a demigod." The witch spoke harshly.

"What do you want with me. Please, just let me go." She cried.

"You can scream all you want, nothing is going to stop the fate of your children."

"What do you mean?! Leave my children alone!" She roared, flailing in the grasp of the witches and warlocks that held her tight.

"By tomorrow, your children will die."

"Take me, please take me. But leave my children alone." She wailed.

"This isn't anything against you. It just has to be done. Think of the balance, Rapunzel." One of the ladies scowled.

"I don't care about the balance. All I care about is my babies!" She growled.

"Theres nothing you can do to change this. Your devil children will die."

Mikaelson Manor

Klaus Mikaelson was enraged. It had been a day since the abduction of his beloved and his unborn children. Bonnie Bennett was in the other room tracking Rapunzel and his children. He couldn't stand not knowing where they were and if they were safe.
He tried finding her father or brothers, but nothing.

"Please, I don't know if this is how it works, but please, if you hear me Helios... your daughter needs you. I need you." He cried out. He waited a bit only for nothing to happen. He screamed with frustration, tossing a vase that was next to him. A bright light signed and in walked through the light Helios and his two sons.

"Where is she?!" Helios panicked.

"Where were you?!" Klaus roared.

"I said, where is she?! Where is my daughter?!" Helios got in klaus's face.

"Father. Niklaus. Calm down. Please we need to find Rapunzel." Daniel reasoned. They seemed to ease at the young demigods words.

"Whats going on Klaus?" Luka questioned, simply wanting to know where his sister is.

"Witches. They took her. Can you not sense her?" He asked, confused.

They all shook their heads no. "Some force is blocking us. I don't understand. No mortal could do such a thing." Helios scoffed.

"Witches aren't mere mortals. With the right power and resources, they can be stronger than you could imagine." Niklaus explained.

"Thatd take a great immense amount of power." Daniel claims, shaking his head. They all sat in silence for a few seconds before Bonnie walked in.

"What about the power of a thousand dead witches..." She spoke, her fear written on her face.

The Church

"I will end you all!" Rapunzels scream echoed off the church walls.

"Please. Like you'd be able to stop us. We hold the power of hundreds of thousands of our ancestors." One witch snapped.

"And I hold the power of a fucking demigod, and a mother at that! I will stop at nothing  to protect my children." She bared her teeth than spat in the woman's face.

"Alright ladies. Let us begin." She roared, then began chanting. Rapunzel screamed, excruciating pain erupting in her body. It felt like fire in her veins. Ironic for a demigod made from the sun.

"What are you doing to me?!" She screamed.

"You're in labor now. Let them come." One spoke, and to which Rapunzels eyes bulged.

"No, no. I'm not ready. It's not time yet!" She cried out, "Let me go! Please! Niklaus!"

"Your precious hybrid can't save you or your children!" She yelled.

"You're wrong." She growled.

"Father!" She cried out to helios. Just then a small burst of light radiates. Not a lot, but just enough for the God and demigods to hear her message.
The babies were coming, but so were they.

Hello everyone! I finally updated. I'm so sorry. I was going through a lot of health issues so this seemed like the last thing I needed to worry about. I forgot how much I enjoyed this story. Hopefully I'll be able to post more. Thank you for reading...

-NikBloodyMikaelson