Chapter One: A New group of Noah

Normal P.O.V:

The small village, of Kankoe, in southwest china, located underneath a  mountain range, is the location of an awaken power, three at least.

In the center of the town, a large house sticks out, among the others,here evil awakens  there a small boy shy and withdrawn from the rest of the village cries out in pain followed by two more screams and shouts of pain the star shaped crosses appear across  all three childern's faces. Above the town sits  a large man with a umbrella and a small girl, the girl asked the man "Will they become one of us?" the man nodded .

<The tenth year>

The earl's P.O.V:

The town is in chaos and confusion, Krone that is his name , as road told me, "he is testing out his abilities" she said with glee I only nodded, he takes out a portion of the population laugh hystericaly, and starts to stumble and fall as he tries to make his way home. "The time is right" I said with hopeful desire. Road nods.

<The sixteenth year> 

Krone P.O.V:

Here I set, in a prison cell, Kagi and Hades just came by to visit, sighing as I rubbed my forehead "hmm seven..seven cross-shaped marks on me,Kagi's, and Hades foreheads" I was lost in though a fellow prisoner was pleading a cop for him to leave the cell, looking back at me with fear, I only glared at him hungry, "Its been only a week" I thought, a week since I discovered I have a desire for blood..human blood. There was a knock on the cell, I looked up, it was Kagi, and Hades were there "alright Mr.Chang you being released" "Huh?!" I replied confused "Yeah little.."Hades and Kagi stopped in unison I glared at them then the cop, he freaked out and ran for his life, "alright" "whats the catch?" I asked, "Nothing, but only your service to me" boomed a voice. all three of us minus the cop and cellmate who were huddling in the con-or, there stood a fat rich guy an a little girl.

"Who are you" we all said in unison, he looked at us and said the Earl the millennium earl and this road we are of the Noah clan.. "You an't getting us easy"  replied a already battle ready Kagi, she muttered something underneath her mask she summoned her puppet, the Reaper it stood and stared at Kagi with wonder, "well don't just stand there!!" she replied attack, she replied pointed at the earl and the girl called road, it responded with"Skittle skittle", within a few seconds its skeleton like body lunged at's its targets, its four arms each with a sharpen Katina, plus on  blade in his mouth moved with lovely graced, with a loud crash, it crash first into the girl," aeee" she screamed just barely ducking the deadly Reapers strike, I have seen it before, but not like this.

Within two minutes, I can tell Kagi was tiring, "alright" said the Earl, so will you join us, "yes" I said glaring at Kagi and Hades, they both gulped in unison. With that we all went through a heart shaped door. "Alright " said the Earl, "It time to meet the family." "Okay" replied Kagi with glee, I shot her a glance that can kill, she froze and studded "Uh uh ... okay" she replied.

Kagi P.O.V:

"Hi ya" replied a tall man with a top hat and mole,he then stretched out  his hand, I was worried about how Krone would respond he was not a people person. "Uh I..." replied "sorry. my brother was a soldier, he was kinda  mess up." I lied "Oh..sorry" replied the man, "don't mind my little brother" replied a man, I nearly jumped by his response, "Oh sorry about him" replied a boy with a bandage on his head, all three of us stood there confused.

<three years later>

Normal P.O.V:

We learned, all of fellow Noah name, wisely, road, tiki myiki, Sheryl Camelot, skinn bolic, the earl, lullbell and some other guys, "Now introduce yourselves" ordered  Tiki, "okay" we replied in unison,