Chapter Seven: Lenalee's death

Kaski P.O.V

AS soon as Tenja told me to take road and flee, I rolled up into a ball, and crashed into the wall, killing some of the CROW's and ASTIK along the way, Road could tell I knew something about, neah "Damn insn't here!!" I was so angry I slammed a CROW solider into a  DNA tank, "So Misjuma and Bellicose got their hands on the heart?!" asked Tyki, I looked up and replied "No.. probably not" "There was a lot of Crow and Astik here, which means they've moved in to the lost branch of Antarctica, "00-12X and hidden research station, I sighed and patted road's head, she looked up at me, and I realized I have to tell her about her and Neah twenty-five years ago. "Road.. I gotta tell ya something" I looked at Tyki and at once he left the room, "Look you.. and Neah were... brother and sister, at one time, you were younger than him, but you came a noah before him, that  explains why you so close to him, Mana, and uh.. Allen" with that Road looked up,  "Thank you..by the way were is Neah?!" "Oh Allen became a noah and embraced his side, he is in  Nepal, with Hades, Krone, and Kagi, they  after innocence, and girl with innocence ," she only nodded. 

Road P.O.V

So Neah was once my big brother, hmm I always wonder why we were so close, we could talk almost about everything, in life, and he is in Nepal, hmm I hope he is okay.

Meanwhile

Nepal

3:40 AM

Neah P.O.V

<sigh> I guess that Kiski told Road everything, expect what happen to our mother, "Hey Neah!!" someone called out, "Hmm" I replied, I looked over a teenage girl in a jumpsuit, with long black hair, ashen skin, and golden eyes, and stigma , running across her forehead, "Was up Kagi?" I grunted " Nothing much, we  spotted the girl and the exorcist's"  "she's been using the innocence to  kill akuma." she continued, "alright lets move out!" I yelled as we walked over to the other two, a man wearing a satoat, and armor, and  a guy with sunglasses, and spiky hair, and sleeveless clothing, "Finally I can kill someone!!" laughed Krone, Hades just grunted "I'll keep an eye on them" with that he jumped on to the wall, and ran the length, and flipped into a tree.

Krone P.O.V

After a while, Hades came back, we tracked the exorcist's and their little friend into an alleyway, I picked off the finders, "heh heh heh" I laughed, "They drop like flies!!", suddenly "Misty wind" the building on the side of us crashed down, "Whoa" replied Kagi, "hmm..its the exorcist stupid!!" i called out "Who the hell ya calling stupid?!" she snapped back "You of course!!" we argued until Neah stopped us by stating "Uh our enemies are slightly confused!!", Kagi called out her puppet reaper, I turned my arm into sand, and slam the red-haired boy into the wall.

<An hour later the girl with innocence was dead, Lavi was knocked out, and lenalee charged at Neah who was about to kill Lavi, and Toma>

Lenalee P.O.V

The 14th, the one who took allen's body Neah Walker!!, I tried attacking him with my innocence but he blocked it, every kick was blocked, his punches, felt like fifteen bricks hitting me, I coughed up blood, "Just soo long as I can keep Lavi from dying" I thought to myself , I was unprepared at once the noah smirked and laughed at me,and in a few seconds was right in front of me, he kicked me so much force, so much pain, I flew into a wall, I promised Lavi I will make my last stand!, I charged right at the noah, but something wasn't right, for most of the fight he was just blocking me, and then counter attacking.

Then I saw it a flash of dark purplish light, I lashed out with my right leg he grabbed it, and squeeze so hard my bones snapped, I screamed, "Le...Lenalee!!" I heard  Lavi called, I looked behind him and breathed my last "I'm so sorry.. please leave Now!!", I order lavi to take the innocence and leave just then a lv6 and thirty lv3 akuma appeared, lavi and toma escaped, thanks to my sacrifice, I closed my eyes.

< Neah slammed Lenalee back and forth into the ground, and threw her up into the air, using his special ability ten days and ten nights, lenalee was dead within the hour>