Chaper six: Masquerde vs. Yu Kanda

Date: May 05,1898 a.d

Location: West Africa

time: 12:00 pm

Masquerade P.O.V

I looked up into the sky, Neah, was whining about his bottom hurting, road was goofing off, I just sighed, I summoned my two personal akuma's, Jingle and Bells, "Yes Masquerade?" spoke Jingle, "yes , I need you and your brother to take some lv1 and scout out for the Black Orders African Branch okay?" Yes master, she replied, "Oh Bells" I pointed at her twin brother "don't blow up anything like  New Zealand " Bells just looked at me , I guess he was kinda scared.

I smirked, and spotted my other personal akuma a lv3 named Harley, I waved her over, she came, a exorcist and finder walker by, I noticed something familiar about him, blue hair in a pony tail and  a katana, at his side, and a finder with the typical hood hiding his face, part of it was covered in bandages, I smirked they have now idea what's gonna happen, Road calmly laughed at my expression, Tyki hushed her, we made our way to large building in a old district of town "here we are!! " yelled a cheerful Road, I just looked at her.

Road P.O.V

We made our way to the top of the steps,  Masquerade looked around, he held ed out his hand, and did his typical weird notation with it, suddenly the door exploded, everyone in the front lobby looked dazed and confused, many had taken cover behind a desk, "Yellow" yelled Masquerade, at once he moved his mask, to its usual spot, he summoned tow swords, within an instant, he slaughtered everyone in that room, the com was blasting out warnings to the whole building, "sounds  like fun" he cheered, we can only agree with him.

We made our way down the hall, killing everyone who stood in our way exorcist, or staff,  "You Moyshian, I saw you outside this morning!!" we looked at the man who spoke there who stood in front of  us  was a  tall samurai with a blue ponytail, Masquerade smirked and told me and Tyki to meet up with Kaski, and Tenja who infiltrated the Exorcist precious branch office, he told us to look for blood slap all over the wall, and screaming.

We  danced across the Order, killing everyone who stood in our way, exorcist, and finders, we heard a loud scream, we ran into a room, the cafeteria, most likely, there was  an exorcist, foaling around in the air, there was what looked like an akuma, he looked up, he flied his tail, at once the exorcist, flew into a wall, and a finder, tried to trap us, but  was instantly sliced in half.

Tyki asked the guy with the tail if he was Kaski, at once he looked up, he said "yeah, what-ta it mean to ya?" Tyki gulped, and he looked at the guy who sliced the finder in half, he just laughed and laughed and laughed, before he could introduced himself, the door blow open, the guy  stopped  laughing, he yelled "MY name is Tenja Mojian.... Prepare to Die!!" he charged at the expecting group of exorcist, slicing them , dashing them, and slashing, them into pieces.

Tenja P.O.V

I spotted two individuals, I guess there were the guys Masquerade sent in, a girl with blue spikey hair, and a guy with a mole, the door burst open, I quickly slaughtered the foolish humans, the guy with the mole asked about our target, Kaski, replied "We were told the heart is ether here or in the Middle east, we made our way deeper and deeper into the building, we took out ever CROW and ASTIk in our way, when the girl called road asked about the ASTIk I  told her there were elite black ops sent here and the middle east to draw our forces, which did happen, Bellicose,and Misjuma went to the middle east, while were already here, our transformation into noah, had already begun.

I explained that I was the disembodied spirit of a dead noah, who got a second chanced and took control of my ancestor, who was an exorcist, while Kaski, was a  finder, so we know this place like the back of our hand.

Up ahead we were stooped by remaining CROW's and ASTIk op's and a red haired exorcist, with one eye patch on his left eye, "Noah" he calmly said, I just smirked, and yelled, "I'm Tenja Mojian the lost noah of madness!!", Kaski, introduced himself, as the noah, of desolation, Road the noah of dreams, and Tyki Mikk the noah of Pleasure,  "Get going, I'll hold him, Tinjusato just gonna have to settle with the old man!!"  I yelled, "Kaski take care of Road Neah would be upset if she died again, he nodded and scoped up the confused ninth noah, with his tail and crashed through the wall, followed by Tyki.

"Tenja is that really you?!", asked Lavi, he looked around, all the Crow and Astik that were with him were already died, I popped up  on the tunnel roof behind him, "Yo" I mocked, he almost jumped "WA .. impossible..How?!" he stammered, I just smirked, and replied, "Now die ya... pretty boy!!" I  swung the sword clipping him and three CROW soldiers.