Chapter four: Cross Marian vs Tinjusto (part 1)

The battle between the, most deadliest and strongest Noah and  the missing General began, with Tinjusto reveling his true self, the general pulled out his gun and the two battle.

Elsewhere, Misjuma and Neah tracked down Winter Scolo a general in the black order,  to northwest Europe, they arrived at a village in southwest France, their the two groups collide, with only Scolo and two finders, and a local soldier left, they hide, while the akuma and the two Noah search for them, Misjuma slaughtered anyone who resisted him, including women, and children, earning him a reputation among the order as a monster and the most wanted Noah, next to Neah/allen, and the Earl.

Misjuma is preparing to battle the exorcist Sal insofar, when and he's group arrived to help the General.

Misjuma's superior sword and martial arts skills are shown as Sal a former  German soldier is mortally wounded , "Arggh" grunted Sal, "man this guy is tough" he continued, "he already has 14 hits on me", <Misjuma jabs and throws Sal into a window on a three story building> "ugh" groaned the exorcist, " foolish exorcist thinking they can beat me, reminds me of a samurai I fought a while back, now what was his name... uh yes Yui..Yui Kanda" the exorcist looks at the Noah dumbfounded "No Way!!" im.. his line is cut short, within a minute the rest of sal's team is slashed and dashed to pieces.

With that Road arrives and tell the two Noah the earl wants them to meet up with Tinjusto at the 2nd Europa branch office in western London, upon arriving at the front, the three noah, made their entrance in the branch office front door.

"There.. Akuma!!!" yelled Neah, with that swarms of lv3, lv4, lv2, and lv1 swarm the building, the three moved into the building, and split up to complete the mission faster, Neah will destroy the hordes of innocence hidden in here, Misjuma and akuma disguised as Astiki black ops will slaughter everyone in the whole building , to make appear that it was the Vatican who order this attack, while Tinjusto will kill all the generals presented here.

Misjuma and the akuma made there way to the cafeteria, finding little if no reticence,  with that Misjuam, busted down the cafteria doors and slaughter every exorcist and finder he found, he contined, finders, exorcist, injured ones, nurses, even part of the science division, were slaughter, unfountry leelees brother and his team died trying to prevent misjuma and neah from getting into the weapon storeroom, like before another branch was destroyed.

"there losing their touch" commented Jao, "yeah" replied Croc, as they watched along with the twins, from a distance, on big ben.

Meanwhile Tinjusato has impailed, general Cross with his blood, before disappering, 'Damn him" grunted the general.

D-Gray man D グレイマン- Volume 24On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara