Chapter eight: Days are numbered

< Lenalee is dead, Lavi and Toma are fleeing from him, what was their friend their ally, Neah Walker the 14th noah of destruction, Kagi Cheng 15th noah of allusions, Krone Cheng 16th noah of Anguish, and Hades the 17th noah of Chaos, have been pursing the two, but were stopped at the border between Nepal and India by the Asian twin branch exorcists, May Ling Wo, and Takia Eenjo Wo>

May Ling Wo P.O.V

Me and my twin brother were sitting down at a stream near the border between India and Nepal, we have been expecting akuma and maybe innocence but <sigh> no such luck, at our camp, me and Takia, and our finder Saso were discussing plans, when we heard  a commotion, a finder rushed in he yelled "An ex,.exorcist and finder  they say their form the European branch, they also said their unit was attacked by  four noah, several members of their team died, including the sister of the head of European branch, they have innocence and are making their way to the Asian branch now!! 

"Alright" me and my brother said in unison, "send word to the Europa branch HQ,did  you get their names?" "Yes sir" replied the finder "Lavi and Toma" "alright give them food and water and let them go in the morning we were heading for Nepal anyways" "Yes sir" and with that the finder rushed out the door.

Neah Walker P.O.V

We have been tracking the exorcist and his finder for four days straight , we killed any finders we came across, and destroyed their golems so they couldn't send out word for help, thanks to  Hades we came across a Black order camp, probably from the Asian branch, "This will be fun" replied an eager Kagi as she was tweaking Reapers right arm "Damn exorcist damaged my baby's arm", me and her brothers just looked at her, "Right" I said, "we'll leave at morning". They'll nodded, "right Lv3's are at the most more useful than the others" replied Hades, "I agree " yelled a hopeful Krone.

<Next morning, the noah attack the somewhat prepared camp>

Normal P.O.V

Neah walker walks up to the camp, two finders guarding the camp attempt to stop him, but are dashed to bits, Krone uses his sand ability to suddenly appear in the middle of the camp, his sand automatically stabs everyone in the area.

Dark Matter/innocence Overview:

Krone Cheng (Anguish) his dark matter allows him to control sand, in fact his whole body is fashioned entirely outta of sand, he can turn his arms or body into a weapon, it also seems to share a parasitic side, in return for durability and power, he feeds the dark matter human or akuma blood.

Neah Walker (Destruction) his new abilities allows him to ripe a  targets deisred body part right off, and also gives him a degree of super-human strength, and speed, for example when he killed lenalee, and ripped apart a bothersome lv2 akuma, his special ability is shadow form, the dark matter turns him into his original shadow form granting him with a wide variety of powers, its often called ghost form, since exorcist,finders, and other noah can't touch him, or hit him, also he can manipulate the ground or the walls, allowing him to walk right through them, its often called little ripple, because of the fact whenever he appears/disappears a ripple forms.

Kagi Cheng (allusions) Puppet mastery, she can control dead people, or animals, or inmate objects, she also fastens puppets  outta of dark matter.

Hades (chaos) he is the only known noah besides, Tinjusato, and Tyki to use his powers as a standard form of offense and defense, its known as the ultimate weapon, due to the amount of destruction it causes, like during the Blood Valentine arc he destroys the  Eiffel tower, with one shot, and  imploded a finder, during the deadly wars arcs, its usually summoned form his right hand.

May Ling Wo and Takia Enjo Wo, their innocence, allows them  a more degree of control and flexability their  main weapon is called the duel weapons of wrath  May's weapon is a sword and Takia's is duel chain sycthes.