Chapter five:General Cross vs Tinjusato (part 2)

Normal P.O.V

Tinjusato has just made it to the ark, and requested that Road and Wisely Kamelot, to accompany, him as he hunts down his old nemesis lavi, and his grandfather, Road and Wisely pretty much didn't have any choice, after all Tinjusato wasn't called the reaper of blood for nothing.

Suddenly Jao burst opens the door, the bandages that cover his face were ripped, as a result, he covered his face, expect his mouth, and both eyes, he grunted and groaned, next to him was his target a 26 year old Cambodian Exorcist,her  button, that misjuma was flicking had the name Talla Young she was completely tore apart inside and out, Tyki  gulped and then fainted,  everyone knew how Jao got at times, after all he is Neah's son, and  was a bit insane. Road noticed  the sparking tell-tale sign that he used Dark matter on his right hand, because usually , he uses  his hand to hand combat skills, and great intelligence, to overcome opponents, "this girl must have been a tough one" thought Road.

Jao P.O.V

this has been a bad day, first I find the exorcist I'm suppose to kill, but then she puts up more of a fight after I kill her boyfriend, I had to use almost all my strength, just to paralyze her, I got back to ark, I fired one last blast, which finally killed her, I hope dad an't here, the doors were knocked off their hinges, then road had the nerve to ask why my hand was sparking, then I just snapped, I walked up to her, and took my hand that had been covering my face, revealing my deadly right eye the evil eye, I then flicked my fingers  in timely fashion blasting her like forty-times, Tyki manged to block my overly-aggressive blasts, the Wisely lead Road to her room, she was sparking, I stormed out, pushing by Tyki and Matiora.

Matiora P.O.V

Jao was in a bad mood, I was able to keep Road's dad from uncle from get in, suddenly I spotted someone familiar he, was wearing  gold and black armor, and  a face plate, and carrying a spear in one hand, he didn't say much when Jao walked by, he picked up road, from Tykis hands, and brought her back a few minutes later, she was fine, "Malta the twenty-second noah, of ennoblement, he then walked of.

A few  minutes a tall man wearing a clown mask, top hat,and black and white colored clothing, the earl seemed to have noticed him. "Good evening " he cheerful replied, he patted, Road's head, behind him was a man in a cloak and a mask, he was eerily calm,  he noticed roads injuries, he shuffled over, he sat down with road on his lap, he mumbled something, a flash of purple was seen, in an instant road jumped up, and looked at herself, she was fine, she hugged her brother, father, and uncle, the man nodded and got up and shuffled over to were the man was.

"hold on just a minute" called out the earl, "I like to make an introduction real quick" all eyes turned to him, "this is Masquerade,and Zodiac", all eyes at once looked "Don't be rude" the earl continued, "hello " he once more cheerful replied, at once he moved a part of his mask, "I'm sorry I missed dinner!!", Road at once gasped, I heard her whisper "All..Allen it can't be!!", he seemed to noticed her, he smirked, everyone was shocked by his face, a scar was on the left half of his face, he had white hair, and the stigma so he must be a noah, his eye had the golden orbs, at once, red -ringed bulleye's appeared.

Masquerade P.O.V

everyone here appears nice, I think the little girl whom, zodiac healed, knew me somehow, I tried to correct her, but Zodiac, prevented, me, he only nodded, and tilted his head in her direction, I then realize she knew this worlds  me, I similed, and walked over to her, I whispered, "I know who you like ..Road" she jumped up and blushed, she fled the room, I just laughed and laughed, it..uh earned some weird looks from the others, Zodiac, just stood there.