Chapter two: The first battle

Normal P.O.V:

Three weeks later at the town of rewinding Kagi is sent with Road Kamelot to find the innocence and destroy Tonya and Wasbo  accompanies them, upon standing at the gate into the town Wasbo notices a finder of the Order, he is concerned but shrugs it off. Upon entering the town Tonya notices a boy with white hair with a girl with green hair, she realizes the boy looks like Allen walker, but after being told by the other Noah that he is an exorcist, she is conflicted about calling out to him, noticing this Kagi sends her newest puppet, Astray, which is made from the body of an exorcist she caught falling them.

Kagi P.O.V:

I notices that, Tonya is hesitating to call out to a white haired boy, I remember that her father told me that he is their cousin, so while Road and Wasbo calmed her down I called Astray out to the field of  battle, Road stared at this new puppet I made she asked "Where did you get it" she was a little freaked out by my puppets, I replied "Oh.. I made using dark matter from the body of a ninja exorcist, who was tailing us."she  looked worried a bit before I laughed and told her I can't make a puppet from a noah, but that I can control noah and akuma, I demonstrated and  Wasbo picked up a stray dog.

Road looked on in amazement, I  only smiled , "okay enough fun" I replied she only nodded "Okay" I began "Astray see those exorcist" he nodded and looked in the direction of the two exorcist "Spy on them...follow'em and find out where the innocence is, report back when ya done..alright?" he nodded and took off, "So..uh Kagi" I turned and to see road sucking on  sucker, "What" I asked, "what does he do, I mean Astray" she asked "Oh I just made him he has the same abilities as the exorcist he was" "I just modified them so their more deadlier."

"What he has innocence?!" she aske, I laughed "No its automatically destroy  along with organs and replaced with dark matter." I replied "oh" she said "anyway lest get going" "k" Tonya and Wasbo only nodded we took off Road and me reamian on the ground due to Tonya being unable to walk in human form, Wasbo took to running on the rooftops, to keep an eye out for any exorcist. I bought some flowers while road pushed Tonyas wheelchair.

Tonya P.O.V:

I enjoyed being pushed by Road, we went down the streets, Wasbo was running across the roofs, to make sure no exorcist gets in our way,  Kagi and road were talking, so as not to draw any unwanted attention to us, then Kagi bumped into someone, the old guy said "Oh sorry" I looked at him and almost fainted, I remember that Kagi made a  puppet outta of a exorcist, and sent him to spy on the boy and girl, I saw him beside Wasbo posed to strike, I tapped Road and motioned up. "Are you two alright" Me and Road freaked out when we saw the girl pointing at us"Oh us.. were alright" we said in unison.

I can tell that Kagi was about ready to turn one or both of these Exorcist into an puppet, she was leaning against the wall frowning at the girl, and flirting with the boy, then she stopped and shouted "Akuma!!" both exorcist jumped "Where...how!!" shouted the boy, we then were Sept up, into the air, "Thanks Astray!!" replied Lero the talking umbrella like golem.

Road P.O.V:

Kagi, deployed all four of her puppets in an effort to distract the white haired boy called Allen Walker, from what I remember he is Tonya's cousin, she changed into akuma form so he wouldn't remember her, a few minutes later all of us where in my dream world, Kagi was preparing the girl, called Leenlee to be her new puppet, she was quietly humming something, all five akuma were surrounding the exorcist's, Allen is pinned up against the wall, by my candles, Kagi order her fifth puppet Krazy, I asked about him, she said a finder in china, tried to stop krone from killing everyone in their village, so she killed him. 

I watched in horror as Krazy tried to instract information form Allen, I was able to pin his arm against the wall right next to allen, angered Kagi called all her puppets, desolate, Reaper, grim, Ashtray, and a puppet called stalker,  Tonya asked that we work out our differences like the humans Kagi  and I just look at her, Tonya went back to what she was doing.

Kagi P.O.V:

A few years after the, day in the rewinding town, I was assigned with Jao and  Tiki, to  find exorcist, we arrived in India and found three all were on our cards, Tiki took care of Suman Dak, while me and Jao focus on the other two, I summoned my combine puppet Monster Mecha crushed the exorcist, I peeked over at Jao while her pummeled his target from a distance. Suman was convinced by Tiki to hand over any information, that was only after Jao treated to kill his family.

Later we tracked,Suman to a village on a small island  and ran into Allen we let Tiki take care of allen while we meet up with  Neah and a lv 3 akuma  and attack  a small ship, while looking for cross, we ran into exorcist and supporters of the Order.