Chapter Three: Noah arisen

Kagi P.O.V:

I used all of my puppets, which worked to effect the crew , everyone was  running and screaming like crazy I started laughing and laughing.

Then I heard  a gush of blood, it was Misjuma he had just arrived with Croc.

Croc Viakia P.O.V:

Misjuma slashed a nearby sailor, when he wasn't looking, he tackled three more, that were attempting to restrain him, "alright enough sight seeing" I whirled around, and smiled "about time", it was jao "double time!!" he pointed at an exorcist who noticed us "Halt you hey screamed!!" This for Kand,.." he was cut off it was Misjuma who slammed him down with the tip of Sisuma, "Ya know ya looking at him..right?" Misjuma said the red haired boy called lavi looked at the samurai dumbfounded, "Kanda!!" he freaked.

"Its time" I said, "okay" jao said, "look those guys are protecting that girly!!" I pointed at a exorcist being dog-piled by a group of sailors, "Wanna..go say hi?" I said holding up my demonic sword, "if ya up to it mate" he replied, " Oceans wind" I replied "feeding frenzy!!" I held out my arms, at once giant tentacles and sharks appeared, "then lets go" Jao replied, we jumped down to where the girl and crew were.

Jao P.O.V:

Croc introduce ourselves to the exorcist and her friends, "Good afternoon" he began "I'm Croc Viakia the 23rd Noah of Warfare.." "..and I'm Jao walker the 19th Noah of misery...now die!!!" I shocked three crew members, one holding a pistol, who got in our way "M...m..monster!!" screamed the one crew member, "miss Miranda run" screamed the other , the girl got up to run , "Oh no you don't" replied Croc, at once he swung his huge demon blade killing ten of the guarding crew men, the girl called Miranda just stood there "Time record" she said shly, we looked at each other puzzled, "you're turn Jao" "okay.. Evil eye Jinta... look into my eye miss" at once the effect was instant she kept grabbing her head and screaming " now sorry about this but..Tikij jsuta" I replied, she screamed more and more. "Y..you're a monster" replied  a voice.. at once we whirled around.

There was a girl, Chinese by the looks of it.. "Croc.." "yeah?" end this!! " Poseidon Wrath!!" at once he swung his sword and the sea began to room and roar smashing the boat around, "Leelee" yelled the red hair boy,  "this guy" he began by pointing at Misjuma, "He is .." he started to lie, "This guy killed Kanda!!!" He shouted at once leelee drop to her knees, crying and demanding why did Misjuma kill Kanda.

Misjuma P.O.V: 

Leelee that name, she cried, and kept asking why,why did I kill her friend Kanda, "So what if I did" I snap, at once I got off the boy and walked toward her, just one I was about to strike!!!

Normal P.O.V:

"Enough" Misjuma, "remember the mission?" all eyes turned to the Noah standing in the air, "Tinjusto" replied Misjuma, "Misjuma",  smirked the Noah called Tinjusto, have you forgotten the mission? already?!, "Oh that replied Croc, uh uh.. "he was hushed and cut off by Jao "yeah kill some exorcist name Suman Dak, and get the innocence right?"  replied "correct" "the earl changed it Tiki completed the mission" "he wants you to head back me and   Fiidora will clean this up" he signal the strange Noah, who immediately reveal a  long tongue with eyeballs. "eh...." replied the Russian Noah eyeing the gross appearance, immediately all three vanished.

<Back on the  Ark>

"Welcome back" replied the Earl,"please join us", at once all three of the returning Noah sat down, as soon as he sat down, Jao snapped "Master Earl why is Tinjusto here?!" "Ya know what he does?, when he's with humans!!?" "No what?" replied the Earl, all eyes turned to Jao " he shudder to think about, "horrible things" he said shying away. "Don't worry he took Fiidora" replied a cheerful Road, she was doing here homework.

<Meanwhile on the ship>

"Hmm what to do.." said Tinjusto still thinking about who to  kill, "Ah what about here" asked  a hopeful Fiidora, pointing at leelee who was encased in a crystal like structure the crew, and three exorcist surrounded it. "Okay ready?" asked Tinjusto, Lavi was wondering still about Misjuma, while Kroy was  analyzing the situation "two Noah, three left,and judging by the way  the one said this guys name and was looking at him, something bad is about to go down." he didn't have time to think any further, for then Tinjusto strikes first, one of the crew members screamed and with that four members of the crew fell down dead.

"Humph foolish humans!!" Kory, Miranda, and lavi stared at  the child like image of a demonic Noah, the one called  Tinjusto, but known to his enemies and allies as the "reaper" and is greatly feared, "How ya, you need help?" replied a voice everyone expect the two noah turned around, "Krone ya late!!" smirked the demon noah, the other nodded and playful repeated.

"sorry got caught up" replied Krone, as he took off his sunglasses, "now exorcist" he said as he turned to the three, "lets get this started!!" 

The battle lasted only a few minutes, lavi and kory, were badly wounded, Miranda still suffering from the encounter with jao, at once fainted again, the remaining crew,were  fearing for their lives. Leelee was being loaded into the ark gate.

Then the sounds of gun blazing were heard., and a voice said  "Humph Tinjusto", at once the demon boy who was preparing to slice up a human, stared at the masked man "Good evening General Cross Marian!!!" he replied, "long time!!" "yeah", "No more hiding...Cross" "Today you die" at once the Noah nodded the other two to keeping going, while he stay behind to fight.

the two sworn enemies charged at each other and collided with so much force a massive explosion was created.