Chapter-10-the coronation

It's been a week since Paris and we were getting back into the swing of things.

Every morning, one of the boys would wake me up. Then, I would get dressed and we would all have breakfast and tea while talking about random things. Well, I had tea but the boys had coffee.

And then, on Saturday morning, it was a little different.

I woke up, and went downstairs. Normal right?

Until I saw the two brothers at the table, sitting very still, their eyes green.

I knew something was off.

I carefully made my way towards them.

Waving my hands in front of their faces, I said, "Guys?" No response.

Hey it's ok, we were in a meeting with the elders, they are about to send us back.

Blake's voice rang throughout my mind.
I was flooded with relief when I saw Briar come back to first, his brother followed him just moments after.

"Where were you guys? You scared me half to death! Who are the elders?" I was running my hands through my curls while pacing back and forward.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Briar stopping me from any further movement.

"Ebony it's ok. But the three of us need to go back now to further discuss what's happening."

I couldn't get any words out of my mouth.

They want me to be in a meeting with people I've never heard of? Probably not the best idea, I don't like big groups of people. Or people at all honestly.

He guided me to a chair in the middle of him and his brother.

"We gotta hurry, they are calling us now." Blake said before looking down at me.

"Relax." Was all he said before everything went black.

When I opened my eyes, I was in a white room, sitting in a plush white chair, in between the two men I was sitting in between before.

  I heard someone clearing their throat in front of me.

   I turned to see four people, all dressed in white with grey hair. In total, there were two women and two men.

  But since I didn't expect to see anyone, I immediately jumped in the chair I was sitting in.

  "Ah!" I yelped.
The people in front of us didn't move a single muscle while the boys both turned to look around with a murderous look in their eyes before realizing that no one was attacking me.
  They visibly calmed down before the others spoke.

  "Hello your majesty, it is a very beautiful pleasure to finally get to meet you!" The woman in front of me said. She was very beautiful with dark skin and grey, wavy hair with a very light blue streak and the most beautiful silver, almost white eyes.
  I have a smile and a thank you.

"Uh.. if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" I asked the age long question.

   "Oh, do forgive us your majesty! We are the four elders." The woman next to her answered.
  She was also very beautiful. She had pale skin and wild curly hair with one small streak of a natural red color, and her eyes, a brown that seemed to have specs of red almost in them.

   She extended her hand for me to shake.
"My names Adara." I gave a small hi and took her hand.

  The other woman also extended her hand.
"Ara." She spoke her name. I shook her hand too.