Two

When you aren't behind closed doors, you and Billy butt heads. You're pretty sure he's just playing with you, like some bizarre foreplay. In class he pesters you about anything and everything. During lunch he always steals some of your food. He also has no filter and doesn't give a single shit if you don't like what he has to say.

Billy's talking shit about your brother, again, but you are too busy simply staring at his mouth to hear what he's saying. Your gaze slides down his body until it reaches his crotch, where those unnecessarily tight jeans are cupping his dick perfectly. He snaps his fingers in front of you and nudges you with his foot.

"Jesus, Harrington. Fucking airhead," he chuckles.

"You're such a fucking asshole, Hargrove," you say.

Billy flashes you a smile. "And you're not a fucking bitch?" He leans across the aisle toward your desk. He knows what you were just staring at. You can tell by the smile on his face and the way he runs his tongue along his teeth.

You lean your arm on the desktop, twirling your pencil in your hand. Billy catches the motion and looks down. You rub the eraser over your nipple a few times then bring the pencil to your mouth, running it over your bottom lip. You slowly slide a finger in your mouth, staring Billy directly in the eye. As you pull it back out, Billy's eyes spark and he leans back in his chair, nonchalantly placing a hand over his dick.

He catches you after class and holds you back. As soon as the bell rings, he drags you to the nearest bathroom and shoves you in. He locks the door and whips around to stare you down. You're already wet.

Billy wraps his hand around your throat and shoves you against the wall. His teeth nip your earlobe and it sends tingles down your body.

"You know I hate being teased," he hisses in your ear.

You knew that damn well. That's why you did it. You run your fingers down his chest, but he grabs your wrist and presses it against the wall.

"I should punish you for getting me hard in the middle of class." He removes his hand from your neck and trails it over your breasts. "But what fits the crime?"

"Fucking me," you moan.

Billy gives you a wicked smile. "That wouldn't teach you anything. But..." You hear him unzip his pants. His hard cock presses against your pelvis and your knees buckle in anticipation. "Bad girls don't get to cum."

He turns you around and bends you over, hiking up your skirt and moving your panties to the side. The size of him takes you by surprise every time. Billy puts a hand over your mouth, knowing you'll moan loudly. You bite his hand to stifle the moan and Billy grabs your hair in response.

"Bad," he whispers in your ear, tugging on you hair.

Billy pulls his cock out and rubs it over your clit. He slaps your ass before shoving himself back inside you. The sound makes your heart skip a few beats. Surely someone heard that. But Billy pounding you from behind distracts you almost immediately. His thrusts slow down for a long time, Billy knowing full well it will drive you crazy.

His hand finds your clit next and he starts rubbing. Between the pleasure in your bud and the fullness of Billy inside you, you're on the verge of cumming. He knows this when he feels your pussy tighten around him. He moves his hand back to your hair and pulls, thrusting harder. When he's about to cum, he spins you around and forces you to your knees, shoving his cock in your open mouth.

You take him in, gladly, and pleasure him until he cums in your mouth. You swallow and lick your lips, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"That's my good girl," he moans, helping you to your feet. He kisses you fiercely, tasting himself on your mouth. "God, I wanna fuck you again."

He looks at his watch and swears. The bell is about to ring again. You slip out of the guys' bathroom and scurry down the hall. Nobody sees you leave. Billy follows after you a few seconds later.