Prologue

Being Steve Harrington's little sister had its perks. Nobody fucked with you. That was, until that pretty little douchebag, Billy Hargrove, came to town. He fucked with you because you were Steve Harrington's little sister. But you liked it.

Growing up untouchable molded you into a beautiful force to be reckoned with. You took no one's shit. Nobody told you what to do. No one played games with you. But it was different with Billy. He was intoxicating and you craved his attention.

You first saw him in the parking lot, flying past you in his Camaro. You were walking in with your best friend, Robin, volleying your soccer ball as you walked. He walked past you in a jean jacket and tight jeans, and you couldn't help but stare at his ass. He slowed and turned around to look at you, seemingly also liking what he was seeing.

"(Y/N)!" Robin yelled and you realized you'd dropped your ball and it was rolling right at him.

He bent over and picked it up, holding it to the front of his hip. "Something distract you?" he asked with a playful smirk.

"Not you, if that's what you're asking," you say, standing in front of him.

"Is that so?" He licked his lip and caught it between his teeth.

Without taking your eyes from his piercing gaze, you moved to grab your soccer ball back from him. Your hand brushed his jeans, grazing what felt very much like his dick. His eyebrows shot up, but neither of you said anything. It wasn't until Robin started calling your name that the tension finally broke.

"We should do this again sometime, sweetcheeks." With that he walked away, leaving you trembling and gripping your soccer ball for dear life.

Robin jogged up to you. "That was intense," she said. "How do you do that to people? Is it just a Harrington thing?"

You laughed. "I think that was more him doing something to me."

You and Billy flirted ferociously over the next couple days. It wasn't subtle and Steve picked up on it. He and Billy had already gotten into it with each other. Steve was used to being on top of the food chain and felt threatened by Billy. For good reason. That boy seemed like he could get anything he wanted with nothing but a smile.