2

I'm so hungry, I swear to god. I didn't eat anything last night because I was at kookie's playing around. I mean, I ate, but it was just junk food like gummies and whatever. Not real food. Lucky for me the bell was about to ring letting us finally get out of here.

"Why tf I do this homework if he isn't even going to grade it?"

Out the corner of my eye looking at a piece of paper with his nose turned up as eyes snap in his direction. People really can't keep their mouths shut huh. I hear the routines groans at this n*gga doing this the third time this semester.

Mr.Jiyo sighs and turned around in his chair annoyed, no doubt about having to grade all these assignments that HE gave out. "Alright everyone, before you leave please pass up the assignment to the front"

-------Timeskip----------

"I don't care what you say, he's annoying as shit" I mutter stuffing a fry into my mouth.

"Whateverrr, you just saying that because you got caught slipping. You mad at him like he made you not do your work at your big age, or like it's his fault that he gets shit done. Namjoon sexy as fuck, I don't care" Ari rolls her eyes before looking back at me with wide eyes. 
"Bitch wait, I keep forgetting you are in his class. Ask him if he likes black girls"

"Then he's gonna think she's trying to shoot her shot" Demi bursts out laughing.

I ignore them kekeing and check the message I just got.