11

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Y/N woke up to her phone vibrating. She picked up to see who it was, noting that the time indicated she had slept  until 3 pm. It was Ari.

"Hel-"

"GIRL YOU NEED TO COME TO THE 4TH WING NOW. THEY OUT HERE SCRAPPIN- FUCK HIS ASS UP TAEHYUNG" 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAEHYUNG? WHAT GOING ON" she asked frantically putting on something random and heading out the door. No answer. She had hung up. "of course she would hang up" she thought. 

She all but ran down the stairs making it over to where the fight was currently ensuing. It took her a couple of minutes to make it, but when she arrived, sure enough, Taehyung was going at it with someone. Moving towards the front of the crowd she saw the familiar face tussling with him. It was Jungkook. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's pov

Bump

Taehyung turned around swiftly already knowing who it was and that it was no accident. 

"Oh-"

"What the fuck is wrong with you" Taehyung yelled pushing Jungkook back. He knew this is what Jungkook wanted but he was tired of his bullshit. 

Jungkook just snickers. "So you're tough now?" he steps so that he's face to face with Taehyung. It was Taehyung turn to laugh. 

"You know... It so funny how you do this meathead act"

"What the fuck are you on about?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung started to walk away. 

"So big and bad but you're trying to fight me over a bitch. tough." He throws up a peace sign continuing fully turning around instead of walking backward now, laughing to himself. "She's still going to be on my dick at the end of the day so-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence because of the fist interrupting him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

"GET OFF OF HIM"

No one listened, still hurling punches at each other. "IS NO ONE GOING TO STOP THEM" she screams looking around disgusted by no one moving to stop them. 

"hhhhh.... I'm on it" Namjoon mutters moving to pull them a part. "Come on Jimin". 

Jimin yanks his hand away and looks at namjoon as if he was the stupidest person on campus. "You ACTUALLY think I'm about to stop him from getting his ass beat. Pft. Keep walking man"

"In his defense, neither of them is winning. It's equal" Hoseok added, smiling. The three looked at him annoyed. 

"Anyway, hoseok, come help me break it up before these dumbasses get kicked out" 

"On It"

The two moved to rip the two fighting apart from each other. Both had bloody, busted, lips and swollen eyes. After Namjoon pulled Jungkook off of Taehyung Y/N sped over and landed her hand across his face. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!? Haven't you ruined enough for me?" she yelled, tears streaming down her face. He stood staring down at her with an angry scroll holding the place where she had hit him. Taehyung was behind her leaning to one side out of pain trying to catch his breath. A sense of relief washed over him seeing that Jungkook received her aggression instead of him. 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "You're in my face but do you know what that asshole called you? Do you know why we were even fighting" he said in a low tone. 

"What?"

"He could you a bitch Y/N. You might think I'm an asshole be he ain't innocen-" 

*Slap*

"Stop lying. That's all you ever fucking do. Why can't you just tell the FUCKING truth for once?" she roared.  "Why can't you just admit that you hate seeing me happy?"

"BECAUSE THAT'S NOT FUCKING IT Y/N"

"I never thought you'd be this petty. You're actually harassing my boyfriend and lying so that I would push him away? Grow up" she spat in disgust. Jungkooks jaw tensed. Why wouldn't she just believe him? Taehyung smiled to himself at her standing up for him. He obviously knew Jungkook wasn't lying but he'd never admit that. It was just a slip of words.

"Just stay out of my life. Leave me alone" She said simply, grabbing Taehyung's hand and walking towards her dorm.