IM READY TO GET TF... ASAP

I've actually never actually met Jieun. I've talked a lot of shit about her in my head the past few days, but I've actually never seen her. Well until now. I'm not gone even cap, ole girl is absolutely beautiful. I can see why he likes her. But that doesn't mean that he had to be a dick about what he did, or that she had to break lil Jimin's poor heart. 

Beautiful people with ugly insides. How typical. 

I know Jimin puts on a tough act, like he would kill both of them if could get away with it. But you can tell the guy still really loves her. It after the game has finished and Jungkook won his match. Currently, Jieun is under his arm, jumping around in excitement at his win and periodically planting little kisses on his cheek. Jimin looks like he's about to cry and beat someone's ass all at the same time. Can't say I blame him. 

"Y/N!" 

"Taehyungieee you did so good!!" I yell running past the Jungkook-Jimin-Jieun situation and fully jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around him, slightly catching him off guard. He does stumble a little at the sudden weight, but catches me nonetheless and holds the both of my legs as we both look at each other smiling. 

I hug him and plant a kiss on his cheek before I notice where we are and what I just did, earning us a few gasps. I "blush" and hop off expecting to see some type of disgusted look on his face for doing it in public, but instead, he looks extremely happy about what I just did. 

The same guy from earlier walks up and pats Taehyung shoulder. 

"This you man?" he asks pointing to me.

My eyes widen waiting for him to tell everyone how that would never happen, or how disgusting the thought was. 

"Nah" my heart sinks. 

"Well... not yet at least" he winks before blushing and looking at the ground. 

"No fucking way" Bambi whispers, confused as to when all of this even happened. 

"Am I the only one who saw this shit coming?" Demi asks rolling her eyes.

"Mind your business" Tae laughs pushing past them with my hand in his. Just as we get a few feet away on our way to the parking lot something hard hits Taehyung's shoulder. 

"My bad man" I hear Taehyung say even though he didn't do anything. 

"Mm. Maybe pay attention to where you're walking next time?" I hear a familiar voice condescendingly say. 

"You good dude?" Tae asks raising an eyebrow, clearly annoyed. 

Jungkook sarcastically laughed before rolling his eyes and making his way back over to where his friends were, leaving a lot of confused people. Me not being one of them. Apparently Jimin wasn't either by the way he's looking at me.

"Let's just go" I speak, not wanting to stick around for Jimin to start his interrogation up again.