8

Before the game

Before the game

Tae 🦁: Yo

Tae 🦁: wanna come get ice cream with me after if I win 

Tae 🦁: my treat  👉🏻👈🏻

Y/N: duhh

Y/Ni'll pay if you win 🥰 just this one time though so don't get comfortable 

Tae 🦁: lmao I said it's my treat sooo

Tae 🦁: stop leaving me on read

Present time

"...Girl wha?" Ryu laughs looking at me like I've lost my mind. Out of the corner of my eye I see everyone looking at me with either amused or confused looks on their faces. Taehyung giggles shaking his head before jogging off to join up with some of his teammates. One of them is laughing and slaps him on the back a few times before saying something and pointing over to me. 

I can't help but feel a stare burning into the side of my face. I already know who it's coming from and really don't want to look, but of course, I look anyways not able to contain my curiousness. 

A confused and sad Jungkook is looking straight at me, no doubt wondering why I'm screaming for Taehyung to do well. Probably jealous that no one is going to do the same for him. That's what his ass get's too, maybe he should've asked Jieun to cheer for him since that's who he wanted to be here for him in the first place. Just thinking about it makes me so pissed off, especially at the fact that he played with me like that and has the nerve to give me that look when I try to move on the tiniest bit. 

I roll my eyes and focus my attention back on the conversation going on around me. I won't waste any more time on him. 

--------------------------------------

A/N

Jieun is IU just in case anyone was wondering lol