5

"Don't touch me jungkook, MOVE" I  yell pushing him away, trying to grab your things. When I found out about what he was doing I went directly over to his dorm to collect my things. I didn't care who saw.

"You're not LISTENING" he yelled back rubbing his temples. "I'm try to tell you that it's not like that!"

"What the fuck is like then, huh?" I pick up a random shoe on the floor and throw it at him, to which he obviously dodges. He moves quickly to grave my hand and pull me into his chest.

"Look, I know it sounds bad but just hear me out. Please." he whines looking pitiful.

"Fine. Explain, quickly"

"Okay. I know it sounds bad but it's really not. You know I wouldn't do you like that."

"Okayyy? You already said that, spit it out Jk"

He takes a deep breath, "promise you wont get mad and leave".

"No"

"Please."

With that I grab all of my things I've collected and head towards the door, but he catches my hand and pulls me back.

"Okay, okay, okay... So you know how everyone sees her. Most guys would kill for her" I narrow my eyes wondering where he's going with this.

"Sorry, sorry. Well yeah. Guys like her. It's just for looks babe. It makes me look really good to have a thing with her. I love you but... like... you know?" He trails off.

I just stare at him, wondering if he had actually just said that.

"You know I was mad but I've come to the conclusion that you're actually stupid. It's not even your fault" I mutter grabbing my things and successfully making my way out of the door leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook.

When I get to my room I throw everything on the floor and collapse. I know I played it tough but this is actually devastating. I trusted him for so long just to be his side piece. He literally just admitted that I wasn't good enough to show around after lying saying he didn't want to go public because he was "shy" and didn't want the attention.

Theres no telling how long this has even been going on because apparently these two have history. Poor Jimin thought she was finally over him, but boy were both of us wrong. The bittersweet part is that even now most people don't know that we were together. Of course people in that class are curious at my outburst, but like he said, they could never picture him with me 

While I'm balling my eyes out on the floor in a ball I hear a light knock. "Y/NN I came to check on you. You don't have to let me in, just let me know you're okay please" a death voice say through the door.

I really don't want to talk right now. Like at all. But still, I get up and open the door to be greated by Taehyung carrying an assortment of snacks, I'm guessing for me.
"Come in", I mutter looking to the floor.

----------------
A/N

Omg we're almost done here folks. I think. Like halfway at least shshhd 🤠

 Like halfway at least shshhd 🤠