☁️Training☁️

YOUR POV

I've been training for who knows how long. I was mad, mad at myself I had fallen for the Red paladin. Ever since my relationship with Lotor ended, I never wanted another relationship.

'Training Sequence Level 23 ended would you like to proceed to Training Sequence Level 24?'

"Yes!" I said. 5 gladiator bots dropped from the roof surrounding me. I stood in my fighting stance with my white bayard that was a spear in hand. I backflipped behind a gladiator stabbing it fiercely. The rest of the gladiators charged at me electric spears,swords and bows in hand. I quickly slid under one stabbing it while sliding. One gladiator shot at me  with a bow. I ducked right before it hit me. I ran straight for that one, throwing my spear at another. bullseye I thought as it hit the gladiator. Little did I know a mullet had been staring at me speechless.

KEE- I mean KEITH POV

amazing, graceful, beautiful that's all I could think seeing Y/N training. I don't know what I did but for the past few days she's been avoiding me and I could tell and I haven't gotten a clue why. I missed her, her laugh and smile. I hated it and loved it when Loturd broke up with her. I hated it because I would never see her smile or laugh, but loved it because it meant I had a chance with her.
Did I forget to mention I have a crush on Y/N?

YOUR POV

I felt eyes on me but shook it off. I stabbed the last of the bots and turned to see the Red Paladin staring at mean. I needed to get to my room quick. I said a quick hey and ran I was close to out the door when I felt an arm grab me I flinched. I turned to Keith and said "What's up?" if I was blushing it didn't show on my flustered face.

KEITH POV

I felt like I had to stop her I had to ask what was going on with her. "What's up?"  Y/N asked I couldn't tell if she was blushing or just flustered from training.

"ummm what's up with you?" I question

"What do you mean?" ask Y/N

"You've been avoiding me," I say she laughs.

YOUR POV

"I have no idea what you mean." I say totally knowing what he means. I have been avoiding him. I tug my arm away from him. "See ya." I say shrugging and start to walk off.

KEITH POV

No she's not escaping me this time. Grab her by the waist and throw her over my shoulder chuckling at her yelp knowing she was tired from her training. Despite her yelling and flailing I throw her on my bed and stare at her. "What's up with you!" she snapped. that was the last straw for me.

"You've been avoiding me all week what's up with you! You don't smile anymore or laugh! I miss it ok! I'm looking at an impostor because your not the Y/N I lov- know," I yelled whew saved my self.

YOUR POV

I've never seen Keith so angry. I never thought he'd care this much but he doesn't get to get mad without out hearing my side of the story.

3RD PERSON

Y/N suddenly grabbed Keith by the jacket slamming him on the bed. She straddled him. Keith could feel his cheeks burning up "Ya know what Keith you don't get to get mad when you make me feel these things. Guess what Keith I love you. I get butterflies in my stomach when you laugh. I can't help but want to kiss you when you smile. You have no idea how hard it's been for me to avoid you," tears forming Y/N eyes

"Y-y-you love me? Keith stuttered.

"Yeah I love your beautiful eyes an-" you were interrupted by a pair of lips on yours, surprised you didn't kiss back till you had registered what was happening. When you two pulled away.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," Keith said and cuddled the rest of the night.

~time skip~

You woke up to  darkness and a muscular arm around your waist you back off and looked you to see Keith's beautiful purple eyes staring at your E/C orbs. You smiled and Keith said "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to" Y/N said.

A/N
whew 756 words this is my first oneshot so
nice criticism only pls i hope you guys enjoyed this author-chan out~