☁️A Pisces Tail☁️

pirate!Keith x mermaid!reader

medieval time period

READER POV

Shit. I struggled against the net, I was just swimming through the ocean like a normal mermaid with a normal (f/c) fin. Until I was caught into a net and hauled upon a ship. So here I was struggling against a net with a guy with black hair in a what do you call it? pirate! yes a red pirate uniform. He hauled me from the clear blue water onto this wooden boat. He seemed to be busy he didn't seem to notice me. I just stared and thought what's gonna happen if he sees me? I gotta get out NOW.

I thrashed and suddenly I caught the man's attention. His face showed absolute shock. "M-me-rm there's a mermaid? merman? merperson!" he stuttered."It's in m-my boat!

"I'm a she!"I snapped geez humans sure are stupid

"You can understand me? Ok the mermaid can understand me! Holy crap! There's a mermaid on my boat!" he said

"Yes we've established that!" I snapped back

"Ok I'm going to cut you free ok?" the male said as he pulled out his sword. A SWORD HE WAS GONNA KILL ME!

I hissed and growled while struggling backwards whipping my tail at him.

"hey, hey, calm down." he used a calm voice. I slowy put my tail. "just look into my eyes." I look into his eyes and saw beautiful purple orbs. I felt at ease again then I felt as if a enormous weight had been taken off me.

Maybe because one had been, the pirate threw off the net and somehow was still staring back at me. Suddenly a seagull squawked scaring the pirate and I causing us to jump.

It seemed to happen in slow motion, him dropping his knife, me moving my tail and suddenly both just barely grazing each other.

And everything had resumed to normal the pirate and I staring at the cut on my shimmering (f/c) tail. Blood pouring out slowly, but bleeding nonetheless.

"I'm so sorry!! M-my name is Keith, Keith Kogane and umm I know this may be a bit weird but, would you like to come to my home to get that healed?"he fumbled with his hat bowing it.

I nodded my head.

~time skip~

3RD POV

Here you were in a bathtub, Keith bothering you about the temperature and the freshness, tail wrapped in bandages.

"It should um heal by tomorrow, um oh my theres a mermaid in my tub!" Keith said "so... I know this may br weird but I'm going to sleep here ok?" Keith said, you shrugged

I really don't care.

"The water's cool right, not to salty?" he asked, you rolled your eyes and shook your head. "Ok, ok I'm good." he said relaxing. He rested his arms on the edge of the tub with his head on top. "Y-you can sing r-right?" he ask looking at you. You nodded and took this as your cue to sing.

"My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold,
There is nothing can console me,
But my jolly sailor bold,"

you sang, playing with a strand of your hair. Keith struggled to keep his eyelids up, he gave in when you started to sing. Your velvet voice rang through the air. Keith suppressed a smile "Your really pretty ya know." he murmured. You blushed then slipped into sweet unconscious, after seeing Keith pass out on the edge of the tub.

~time skip~

You awoke to, no black-haired sailor by your side. You sighed and checked your cut, fully healed huh? You turned your tail into a pair of legs. You smirked, looking back on how you had made Keith carry you to his house not telling him about your legs. Keith walked into the bathroom his eyes widening at your legs.

"Y-you have legs?!" he said, you gave him a shit eating grin. "W-what- why- would you?!" he stuttered.

"Just for fun," you smirked

"fun?" he snapped, you giggled and he rolled his eyes. He looked at you up and down and he suddenly blushed and looked away. "YOUR NAKED, SHIT-" he covered his eyes and excused himself.

He came back with a shining piece of silver fabric eyes still covered. "Here I know it might not be comfortable but at least it's coverage." you shrugged and stood up. Keith hurried out the room.

You quickly changed and walked out

You quickly changed and walked out. Keith blushed and looked away

"Your really pretty," he mumbled

"You said that last night too," you noted

"I-uh did?!" he stuttered

"Mhmm, I think your pretty too!" you smiled. You kissed him on the cheek.

"W-what's your name?" he stuttered. You shrugged.

"How about Pisces?" he asked. You nodded, Pisces, you liked Pisces....

A/N
whew 810 words MIDTERMS ARE KILLING ME HALP also 1000+ reads?! 🥺🥺🥺
do what you will with this crap
author-chan out~