🥀Cheater🥀

You and the team had just returned from a mission and you ran behind your boyfriend, Keith of 2 years and wrapped your arms around him encasing him in a hug. You laughed as he turned around and planted a kiss on your lips. You turned and faced the team you could've swore you saw Allura roll her eyes.

~time skip~

At dinner Keith and Allura excuse themselves to go train. At first you didn't think much of it until Pidge pointed out "Don't you think they've been getting close?" You shrugged it was probably nothing.

"Yeah, they have been." Lance agreed. Shiro sighed and nodded and Hunk quietly agreed.

"We could check the cameras?" Pidge suggested

"Ok." You said you had been hoping that your friends we're wrong. As you and the team walked into the control room. Pidge pulls up the cameras in the training room and there is Keith kissing Allura, shocked and hurt you turn on the intercom and yelled "Keith have fun sucking that Altean bitch's face cause your single now you fucking bastard!" Keith and Allura jumped at the sound of your voice looking around realizing you were on the intercom.  Keith rushed out of the room running to the control room to explain to you.

You walked back to your room that you shared with Keith, eyes leaking with tears that wouldn't stop falling. You bumped into someone and looked up to see Keith. Despite his demeanor you pushed him into the wall and muttered "Outta my way Keith," Keith was shocked you had never called him by his name it was always mullet or some sort of nickname. He knew he fucked up. He grabbed your wrist.

"Y/N I-"

"Save it Keith I don't want to hear it."You pushed him so harshly he fell to the ground. You entered your room you shared with Keith and packed your things and left. Keith tried to stop you but you threatened to tell Allura Keith was galra. (Yes you know and Allura doesn't) Of course you didn't mean this you just wanted to get Keith away from you.

"Y/N please." Keith begged as you walked down the hall to Lance's room. Why? 1 because Lance was your best friend. 2 your old room had become Pidge's tech room. 3 he was Keith's rival so it would hurt him that you had run to his rival, and it would also make him jealous. Low blow I know but he's the one who cheated not me. You pushed Keith aside when he stood in your way asking where you were gonna go and ran off stopping at Lance's room.

You knocked your secret code to signal it was you. You heard footsteps coming from the hall. A hand suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the room. You yelped and fell on the floor and tried not to giggle at your face-masked best friend. He closed his door and waited a moment as if timed a knock hit his door and he let out a grumble something about not getting paid enough to be your best friend and opened his door. There stood Keith out of breath and obviously very determined. "Where is she!"

"Where is who?" Lance asked

"Y/N!! She's here I know it!" Keith said almost barging in until Lance put an arm in front of him.

"Woah there Keith buddy chill, why don't you go to your room."

"Not without Y/N!" Keith yelled. You let out a sniffle Keith somehow looked over the taller male and said "Y/N!" Lance got in between his line of vision saying.

"She's not ready to talk so back off!" Lance said

"And you know that how?" Keith snapped

Lance spun around and kneeled down to your level and asked gently "Are you ready to talk to him?" You didn't trust your voice wanting so badly to be in his arms but his lips had been kissing someone else. You made a very rude gesture to get out what you knew you should've said. Keith look at you with sad eyes and took a step into the room, you took the nearest thing which happened to be Lance's face mask bottle and threw it. Not at Keith but at Lance door control panel it hit close and lock. Keith jumped in back when he noticed the door closing.

"Hey! I spent good money on that!" Lance says picking up the bottle and cuddling it in his arms. You laughed and picked yourself off the ground pulling Lance up with you. That night you and Lance cuddled not as lovers but as best friends.

~time skip~

You giggled as Lance made a joke. You two walked into the dinning room, both of you freezing at the sight in front of you there was Allura sitting on Keith's lap looking smug. Keith had never looked worse he was pale, bags under is eyes, eyes red and a look of emptiness in his eyes. Keith looked pretty uncomfortable so did the other paladins. You couldn't help but feel bad for Keith, but refrained from showing it. Keith's eyes lit up when he saw you. Allura rolled her eyes when she followed Keith's gaze. Lance put a brotherly arm around your shoulder sending Keith and Allura a death glare. Shiro coughed his throat, patting the seat next to him. You sat down Lance on your other side, Pidge infront of you, Hunk and Coran sat on either side of her, leaving Keith and Allura at the end.

 You sat down Lance on your other side, Pidge infront of you, Hunk and Coran sat on either side of her, leaving Keith and Allura at the end

Shiro,Pidge,Hunk shifted in their seat as Allura gave Keith a kiss. You shifted your glance to the table while out of the corner of your eye you saw Lance cringe. You quickly stood up and said "May I be excused?"

Refusing to look up you could pretty much hear the smugness in Allura's voice. "Of cou-" but by that time you were already out the door tears streaming down your face. You could hear Lance screaming his head off. You stopped in front of a glass window that showed the beautiful galaxy. You stood in front of it staring out of window sobbing at the thought of Allura and Keith together. "Does he not love me anymore?" You asked yourself aloud.

Suddenly you were grabbed by your shoulders and turned around. You felt soft lips on your trembling ones, a hand put under your waist, you opened your eyes and pushed away. Your eyes widened in surprise there stood Keith ,a few feet away from you, looking frustrated.

"Never think that ever again!" he growled before attacking your lips once more. You wrapped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Your tongues fought for dominance Keith winning of course. He pushed you against the wall with each hand by your head. "You know how Alteans can alter their appearance." he said you nodded "Well, Allura made herself look like you that's why I kissed her."

"What about breakfast you seemed fine with her." you snapped at him.

"She ask if she could sit on my lap, she reminded me of you so I said yes. I didn't know she was gonna kiss me again." he said "forgive me?"

You kissed him."Definitely."

A/N
whew 1218 words SOOO SORRY IVE HAD SUCH A BIG WRITERS BLOCK also 600+ reads?! holy crap guys!!! idk why my last two chapters are allura being a bitch i luv her! luv you so much author-chan out~