☁️Assassin Pt. 1☁️

YOUR POV

I don't have much money that's why I'm a assassin. I work for the Blade of Maroma, an assassin gang. There are of course other gangs such as Voltron and Galra. We only kill bad people of course.  We're a small group but very deadly. Our two leaders are Kolivan and Krolia. I was sitting in my room in my very small apartment. When I heard a knock at my door I grab a blade just incase and walk to the door. I look through the peephole oh it's just Krolia I open the door and she enters. "You have a new assignment,"

"How much?" I ask

"2300."

"Done," I say.

"Don't kill him only capture,"

"Okay" I say shrugging

"His name is Keith Kogane, Garrison High, he's in Voltron," Voltron is one of the gangs, they fight bad guys and sometimes they fight us thinking we're bad guys.

"Ok but why him?"

"No questions Y/N," I roll my eyes

"whatever,"

"I've already enrolled you to Garrison your first day is tomorrow,"

KEITH POV

I was called to HQ and when I got there Allura gave me an assignment to capture Y/N L/N apparently she might be a worker of the BOM. We want to capture her and see what her and her gang are up to.

~time skip~

I head to school and that's when I see her Y/N there she is leaning against a tree near school. Allura gave me a blurry photo of her but I didn't think she'd be this beautiful. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when someone is snapping in front of my face. It's Y/N.

YOUR POV

⬆️⬆️what your wearing

⬆️⬆️
what your wearing

ugh I had no idea where I was supposed to go so I waited for Keith to come and ask him so I can build trust. I leaned against a tree waiting for Keith. I saw a mullet in the corner of my eye. I took a quick glance. yup target spotted I made my way up to Keith and snapped in his face he seemed to be zoned out. He had really nice eye- wait what no he's the enemy! Once he snapped out he said most of my classes we're with him. I acted like I was a real softie or girly so he wouldn't get suspicious of me.

~1 week later~
KEITH POV
There's no way I thought no way Y/N was an assassin she was so nice and- oh shoot I have chemistry with Y/N. I walk out of the cafeteria to go to chemistry. Then I realized I had a crush on Y/N.

Y/N POV

I get to chemistry early, I look at the board "Partner projects" I walk over to the teacher

"I'm Y/N whose my partner?" I ask innocently

"umm I believe Lance Mclain," ugh just my luck I slide the teacher a twenty

"Give me Kogane instead," I say the teacher snatches my money and says

"Done," I sit in my seat as Keith just walks in and sits in front of me. I had zoned out for most of class. When I zoned back in Keith was waving his hand in front of me.

"Oh hey!" I say zoning back in.

"Did you hear what Mr. Jones said?"

I played dumb and said "ummm nope!" I chuckled

"We're partners for our chem project,"

"ok," said shrugging

"We'll meet at my house k?" he asked.

"Nah we can meet at mine no parents and I already have a ride,"

"Ok then" he said shrugging boy for assassin he was dumb. Did I have a crush on Keith yes was I gonna tell him? Hell no.

~time skip~
3RD PERSON POV

Y/N texted Krolia to meet her at her apartment in 30 minutes. Keith walked up to Y/N waving at her. She gave a smile and put her phone away. She jumped on her motorcycle "Get on." she said. Keith marveled at the motorcycle, "Hurry up Mullet." Y/N said. Keith rolled his eyes and put on a helmet and jumped on the bike blushing as he put his arms around Y/N's waist. Y/N who had a bit of blush sped towards her apartment. She peered behind her and saw Keith with a red face. Oh this is gonna be fun. Y/N thought. When they arrived at the apartment. Y/N unlocked the door and walked in.

APARTMENT DESIGN
⬇️⬇️⬇️

"Sorry it's so small," Y/N apologized

"I actually kinda love it," Keith didn't lie about this he found it quite cozy. Y/N chuckled

"Hey, do you want a drink?" "A water." Keith said. Oh my gods was this boy dumb was he really an assassin? Y/N poured water into a cup and popped a sleeping pill in it. She swirled it around a few times when it fully dissolved she handed it to Keith.

"Thanks,"Keith said. He knew he shouldn't have drank any of the enemy's drinks but come on what could Y/N do and Keith was really thirsty. He drank it the full cup.

"Ok let's-"he let a yawn out. "get started on the-" yawn "project,"

"Oh we don't need too" Y/N said sitting on her kitchen counter.

"W-w-why?" Keith said eyelids getting heavy.

"Cause 3."

"w-why?" yawn

"2"

"a-are y-y-you" yawn

"1"

"c-counting?"

"night night" Y/N said in a baby voice smirking. Keith passed out.

A/N

author~chan fiinisheddd yay part two hopefully soon. 922 word count! bye!