🥀Useless🥀

trigger warning: cutting, mention of rape and abuse

Tears brimmed my eyes as I ran down the hallway. "Why is she even here?" Allura said "She's just slow us down," Allura said.
For the last month I heard these things but today was different, Allura. I'm Voltron's white lion and I ran into the hangar with medical supplies and tripped into Allura knocking her into Pidge who had her blade out and Allura had a cut on her arm. "She's pretty useless if you ask me," I heard Allura say, the rest of the team let out laughs.
I locked myself in my room crying and I couldn't stop. (DONT EVER EVER DO THIS CHILDRENS TELL AN ADULT IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT IT) I took small a razor blade, pulled up my sleeve and made cuts in my wrist. I saw the red beads, brimming the cuts, slowly running down my arms. I dried my tears and wrapped up my arms and walked up to my Lion. I flinched as I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"Y/N." I know that voice Keith. I couldn't turn around, I couldn't bare the face of the Red Paladin who I had a crush on. I walked away, he grabbed my wrist ow I winched in pain. I ran to my lion

"White! Open up" White did as I said and I jumped on the ramp "Close!" Keith hadn't been expecting this and fell behind not making it on the ramp.

"Y/N please let me see your arm." I jumped into my chair "Y/N please" Keith begged pounding on my lion. Tears fell from my eyes

"Keith?" I whispered

"Yeah?" Keith whispered

"I love you,"

"I-I lov-"

Allura stomped in yelling "What is going on in here?!"

"Y-Y/N is in h-h-her l-lion s-s-she d-doesn't want to g-get out I t-think she h-h-hurt her w-w-wrist she w-w-winched when I g-grabbed it," Keith said sobbing. This was the first time I saw him cry.

"Y/N I DEMAND YOU GET OUT OF THERE!" This made me mad.

"And if you demand something I must follow it I ask?!" I say fiercely.

"Yes because I am your princess!" Allura yelled back

"Oh my bad!" I yell sarcastically "I guess a useless peasant like me must honor you!" I say activating my lion.

Allura's eyes widened in surprise "Y-you weren't supposed to hear that!"

"Ya well I did Allura and your right," I said as my lion lifted off the ground

"Y/N I'm so sorry please come back down, I wasn't right please!" Allura pleaded

"Allura what is she t-talking a-about?" Keith said tears still running down his eyes.

"I-I may have called Y/N useless," Allura murmured

"YOU WHAT?!" This was my chance. I took off out of the hangar going to the one place I could home.

~time skip~

I finally saw Earth and I sped towards it's I checked my clock 2 AM whew Ava and Isabella are not gonna be happy (if your name is either just change their names)

~time skip~

I knocked on my all too familiar house and waited for my best friends. I heard a shuffling and the door opened to show my best friend, Ava "Who tf is up at this time?" she said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Me" I say. My voice seemed to snap her out of her trance and she grabbed me and hugged me tight I chuckled.