☁️Tightrope☁️

Red String au

In this world there are are special people seers they can touch someone and see who your soulmate is. But they can cut soulmate bonds. Only they can't see who their soulmate is for themselves.

You happened to be one. You had only told two people in your life you were a seer, Shiro and Pidge.

~flashback~

"So who's my soulmate?" Shiro ask excitement filling his voice. You had just told him you were a seer.

"Gimme a sec," you said you motion that you were going to grab his hand. He nodded in excitement. You chuckled and touched his hand.

 You chuckled and touched his hand

"aww.." you sighed

"What?!" Shiro said panicking

"It's Adam," you said

"Really?!" Shiro said, you nodded "Man, I've had a crush on him for years," Shiro said running is hand through his hair. He smiled obviously smitten you chuckled.

"Make sure you don't tell anyone," you said getting up and stretching. Shiro motioned zipping his lips and did an 'okay' sign. You smiled and left a bit jealous that you couldn't have that happiness of finding your soulmate. You were in space, without another seer, far away from anyone who could be your soulmate. (Heh that's not stopping author~chan)

As you walked out of the living room you saw Pidge. "So your a seer?" your eyes widened.

"Whattttt... no,"

"I heard your whole conversation and I won't tell anyone unless..." Pidge smirked

Oh no...

"What?" you groaned

"Don't tell me who my soulmate is, you can touch me and see just don't tell me," Pidge said

"Ok," you didn't want to invade Pidge's privacy so you didn't bother to touch her. Pidge did the same gesture that Shiro did zipping her lips and doing an 'okay' sign.

~present time~

You ran down the hall first aid kit in hand. You skidded into the training room. There was Keith, who you totally weren't in love with but to scared to see who his soulmate was, holding his arm that was bleeding from training. You wore gloves most of the time so you won't touch someone on accident and see their soulmate. You opened the first aid kit and took off your gloves, you heard Keith let out a sigh.

"What?" you said with a raised eyebrow with you still searching through the first aid kit.

"I thought you would have like scarred hands or something," (*cough*Kyoko*cough*) You chuckled and shook your head. You reached the bottom of the first aid kit. Fuck. No gloves found. You stood up and was on your way to find gloves or Pidge or Shiro to do this till you felt a tug on the waistband. You turned Keith was staring up at you.