☁️The Delinquent pt.1☁️

delinquent!flirty!keith x reader

"psssssst... hey.. psssssst..... behind you..... oh come on, you can't ignore me we're the only two people in the classroom... please talk to me." he huffed "fine don't talk to me,"

Keith Kogane the delinquent of Garrison High.

"I'd know what you'd probably say anyways talking how I got us into this mess," he sighed at the no response "come on" he groaned. "it's just one detention, it's nothin we just spend an hour here then we'll go."

"But your the one who got us into this stupid detention," you snapped at him. It was true in homeroom you sat in the row in front of him and he had been trying to talk to you.

"I know I was talking but if you just answered me the teacher wouldn't have caught us... beside stupid jerk should consider himself lucky I even showed up for his stupid class," he huffed "believe it or not the only reason I came was to say hi to you."

"Really?" you were surprised

"Oh come on, you seriously haven't noticed me? I sat at the desk behind you for like 3 months now,"

"I'm not just gonna sit there and talk to a delinquent," you said rolling your eyes.

"ouch what a horrible thing to say,"

"but it's true,"

"ow....o...uah.....sorry...ah...that hurts...ah...oo....ugh,"
(heh ya know what that sounds like)

You turned to see the black-haired boy grabbing his chest his mullet tied in a tiny bun. "Are you ok?" you asked still not moving from your seat.

"no it's just... ugh," he took a sharp intake "it's just your- your words they wound me so deeply I-I need the kiss of life," his classic smirked returned and he leaned closer to you.

You puffed up your cheeks and turned back around. Keith chuckled "Fineee stay mad at me.... your grumpy face is one of your cutest ones." You shot him a look, "hmm knew that'd get a reaction outta you." you rolled your eyes and ignored him.

"Look I'm sorry for getting us in trouble, but at least we get the chance to talk now,"

silence

"aaand your back to giving me the silent treatment.... that's fine be like that but you know when your cold to me it breaks my fragile little heart."

"Yeah right" you said your words dripping with sarcasm

He chuckled "just a side note I wasn't making fun of you when I said you were cute, I do think that," You may have turned a shade darker.

"it's just I've been so lonely since Shiro left," Shiro was Keith's older adoptive brother after Shiro left to Altea College, Keith went from half-delinquent to full-time delinquent.

"I just feel like no ones given me a real chance ya know and I thought you might be someone who might see me for the real me.." you ignored his sob-story

"no? nothing? ah the sympathy play didn't work on ya, eh can't blame me for tryin, but then again I wouldn't like it if you weren't smart. I mean smart and cute? That is a dangerous combination if I've ever seen one,"

silence

"eh I guess some people are just born with all the luck, eh that's fine we can just sit here in silence for the...remainder..of...this...detention."