☁️Assassin Pt. 2☁️

KEITH POV

fuck my head. I wake up and I'm gagged wait?! I'm gagged oh shit. I can't move last thing I remember is Y/N Y/N! She did this! I can't believe it she was so funny, kind, the way her H/C goes with her S/T and her H/L frames her beautiful face. There's rope around my wrist and ankles. Y/N walks out and I give her a look saying what the fuck?! Y/N walks over a gives me a smirk and straddles me. fuck. I can't help but blush. Y/N gives me a wink which I respond with a glare, a flash of hurt flashes over her face but returns to her normal smirk.

Y/N POV

I'll admit that glare hurt me quite a bit (heh that rhymes) I play with his hair twisting it and brushing through it. I have to admit I loved it the way his once fierce eyes changed into shy eyes that averted away from me and how pink dusted his cheeks when I laughed or smiled. My phone rang and turned around sitting on Keith's lap grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I leaned on his chest seeing his tomato colored face.

Krolia:"Be there in ten have him asleep"

I groaned I had to slip him another pill?! Then I had an idea I ran to the kitchen grabbed a pill and put it in my mouth and rushed in and pulled down Keith's gag."Y/N what the-" I kissed him suddenly, not needed the pill to dissolve in my mouth I slipped him a pill when he allowed me to push my tough in. I pulled away quickly.

Smiling I said "I've been wanting to do that for a longtime,"

"Me too." Keith said

"but sorry babe"

"wha-" yawn
"y-you d-didn't!"

I gave him a toothy grin "I'm afraid so honey"

"fu-" and he passed out.

~time skip~

"Good you have him." Krolia said

"Yup." I said "Where's the employer?" I asked

"Here." Krolia said giving you your pay. "I needed my son,"

"Son?!" I said wide-eyed.

"Yes son, I was captured by the Galra making me abandon him, but I finally found him,"

Keith groaned suddenly "Y/N your so pretty," He mumbled. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked at Krolia she had a raised eyebrow and gave me a what look. I shrugged walking to my sofa. I laid down she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I glanced up she poured the water over Keith making him sputter and awaken. I giggled at his reaction and he sent a glare my way, if look could kill I'd be 6ft under already. I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes. I signaled him to look at Krolia. Krolia started talking about if she untied Keith he would promise to not run or attack. I noticed Keith was cutting the ropes but it was too late before he could jump at Krolia. I tackled him pinning his wrist over of him and my knees on either side of his side.Keith's face and my face were tomato red.

"Y/N thank you, you can get off and take the blade," Krolia said I jumped off grabbing his blade he had

"Hey my-"

"Oh shut it Mullet," Krolia and Keith and started talking about what happened and the BOM while I was looking at the blade Keith owned. That was a BOM blade, Krolia knew it, I knew it, I wonder if Keith knows it. I was snapped back to reality when I realized Krolia and Keith had started talking about me. I went to go call a pizza place because I was hungry.