•For You•

Song- Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips
Art made by Skimson. Go check out Skimson's Twitur. I'll put it in the comments. ^^ (Sense it's not showing up in here.) T^T     

  Some of you wanted part 3 of Forced. I might do it but please comment here if you do want me to make part 3. Thank you. ^^    -Author / AC

⚠Sad Warning. This might mess with some heart strings. Slight Cuss Warning and Trigger Warning. Mentioning and attempting suicide.⚠

 (Tom and Tord don't know each other yet.)

Have you ever heard of love at first sight? Tord has. But he doesn't believe it. Until he meets someone that changes that and maybe even him. ( So kinda like soulmates au?) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

•~No one's POV~•

The city streets were really busy today. It was raining harder than most days. Tord was walking down the wet and busy sidewalk with an umbrella in his hand. He kept his head down as he walked. He stopped at the crosswalk at a busy intersection, waiting for the sigh to turn to a green walking person. He stood there looking up at the red stop hand. Suddenly he felt someone push around him, then ran past him. Tord and the person locked eyes.

•~Tord's POV~•

I felt someone push past me. I looked over to see a man. He had black 'eyes', brown hair, a short and feminine body, black pants, and a dark grey hoodie. The man and I locked eyes,  both of us looking deep into one another's. As he ran, a car whizzed in front of him but he jumped the hood and kept running. I just stood there watching as he disappeared into the distance. The light turned green, I just stood there as people walked around me.

Who was that? I asked myself as I felt my heart race while my face heated up.

*~ Months Later~* (Sorry for the time skip T^T)

It's been months sense I've seen the guy. I really want to see him again, I keep on going to the corner where I saw him. Yet, he has never come back. I was standing at that corner. It was 8:43 pm.

"It's getting late." I say as I sigh to myself. I started to walk home, down the street. It was another rainy night. I held my umbrella in my left hand as I held my phone in my right. I was looking at (Hentai.... no? Okay.) some celebrity gossip. 

"Get out you useless piece of crap!"

I look up to see a tall man in an open doorway glaring at a smaller man on the ground, getting soaking wet. The smaller man was crying. The taller man looked about my age.

"Go away and never come back here! Go kill yourself already!" The taller man yelled. I shoved my phone in my pocket and ran over to the smaller man, bending down.

"Are you okay?" I asked helping him up. He looked me in the eyes and that's when I saw him. It was the same guy from the street corner.

"Who are you?!" The taller man shouted. I looked over and gave him a death glare. He immediately shut up and backed off, moving away slightly, soon shutting the door. I was about 2 inches taller than the man, I probably am intimidating. ( I dare you to go to the Urban Dictionary and look up death glare.

I calmed down and look at the smaller once more. He looks back at me and smiles. It made me smile as well.

"Come." Is all he said before he turned a started to walk off. I did as he said and followed him. I ran over to him to catch up. When I did, I hung my umbrella over both of our heads. He noticed and look up at me smiling. I smile back. He grabbed my hand and held it. I felt my face heat up. As we walk our fingers intertwined. I look over to him and saw his cheeks were a bright pink. I started to look around at where we were. It wasn't the city. There were trees everywhere. There was grass bushes and plants I had never seen before, probably weeds.