•I love you as much as I hate you•

•Ellsworld• •WTFuture• •Tam X Tori•

•~No One's POV~•

Through out all the time that has passed for Tamara, she keeps on trying to process what has happened in her life. Her mind was like a record put on repeat. Going from her childhood to where she is now. Then starts back over again.

She grew up with an abusive house hold. She would go to school and get bullied. Sounds stupid like some hero's backstory. But she was far from ever being a 'hero'. Everything changed when she met her best friends. Their names were Ell, Matilda, and... Tori. How she missed their faces.

Ell had gone off the radar a long time ago. No one knew where she ran off to. Matilda, she ran after to search for Ell. Tori, she was blown up by a giant robot years ago. Then there was Tamara. Trapped in a cell by the Red Army. The Red Leader herself was going to come down to see her in a few minutes. How Tamara was going to 'enjoy' this.

•~Tamara's POV~•

It was so quiet. The only things I could hear were the words from my memories.

"Worthless!"
"Stupid Drunk."
"Monster!"
"Demon!"
"Shameful!"
"Ugly."
"Weak!"

The last one made my heart hurt.

"Classic. Stupid. Tamara."

Tori. I'm so sorry. I'm weak. I never be as strong as you were. Please forgive me.

Tears started falling down from under my visors. Tori. Ell. Matilda. I miss you all so much. The ringing in my ears got louder. I heard someone talking to me but it was muffled. I couldn't move.

•~Red Leader's POV~•

I opened the door to the prison area and walked down to Tamara's cell. There I saw her sitting in the corner crying.

"Hey." I called out but she did look at me or respond. I got a little confused.

"Tamara?" I call out to her again but still no answer. I sighed and opened the cell door. I closed it behind me and walked over to her. I bent down and looked her straight in the face.

"Tammy?" I waved my hand in her face. Still no response. Until I here whispering coming from her. The only words I made out were, weak, Tori, and sorry.

What is she mumbling about? I move in closer and finally hear what she's mumbling about.

"I'm weak. All I do is hurt those around me. Tori, I'm so sorry for what I've done." She mumbled. I felt sorrow well up in my heart. I hug her tightly. She was still for a moment then finally noticed what's happening. She hugged me with tears streaming down her face uncontrollably.

"Tori.." She said as she sobbed into my shoulder.

"Shhh. Jeg er her vakker. Ingen kommer til å skade deg." I whispered warmly in her ear.
(Transition- I'm here beautiful. No one is going to hurt you.)

I smiled as I held her in my arms. I've missed this.

"Jeg elsker deg, Tammy." I told her. She calmed down and soon feel asleep in my arms.

The beautiful dark flower is finally mine.