•Children?!• •Part 1•

I know I said I won't come back until sometime in February, but this tiny idea popped into my head and I had to write it down.

Warning ⚠️ Super bad! TwT

•~No One's POV~•

It was a beautiful Autumn morning. The leaves of the tree floating in the breeze. The clock read 8:22 A.M. Edd was in his room drawing on his animation top, as usual, until an unusual sound came from the living room.

Was that what he thought it was?

Still confused, he stood up and walked to his door opening it in the slightest and peeking his head out a bit. There was nothing there.

Perhaps his imagination?

Until he heard the sound again. This time he opened the door fully and walked into the living room. There on the couch were two little girls.

One taller than the other, her chocolate brown hair, the freckles sprinkled across her face, her sky blue eyes. Something about seemed..... familiar? The other girl was shorter than the other, she had glowing Carmel hair in the shape of two horn on the top, the ends or her hair spiked, though her eyes were like black galaxies.

Edd on the other hand, was quite confused. Where did these girls come from. They seemed to be only 5 or 6. Better question yet is, how did they get in?...

"MATT!! TOM!! TORD!!"

•~Tom's POV~•

Earlier when I was in the middle of a dream where Tord didn't exist, I was woken up by Edd's yelling. I heard him calling Matt, the commie, and I. So I decided to ignore it and go back to sleep. Until Matt knocked on my door. Might as well start the day...

What I wasn't expecting was what I saw when I came downstairs. There were two little girl sitting on our couch. I was confused at first but then Edd explained to me that he just found them there. As he explained the commie was listening, he had some intelligence, but Matt was playing with the girls. Or at least trying...

And that's all I got. TwT. Sorry about this- It's so bad. I'm going to go to bed now sense it's 1 AM. O-O   See you somewhere in February. <3