•Overprotective Much?• (Mpreg)

I am so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time! A few days ago I had to give away my cat to a different family. I'm still super sad about it. There's a picture of him up top. I've had school, then writers block, then of course the holidays. But please enjoy.

Warning- Mpreg (if you don't like then leave UωU)

TordTom WTFuture

Enjoy. ❤️💙

•~No One's POV~•

It was a stormy day outside the Red Army base. Looking out the window is a small man with with black eyes. He had taken off his visors. Though he couldn't see without them, he could still hear the wonderful sounds of the storm. There was no thunder, only the sound of rain hitting the window.

He closed his eyes, smiling, listening to the storm. Everything was quiet. Everything was peaceful. A figure appeared from the dark coming up behind the small man. Hands covered the small man's eyes. There was a small chuckle from the figure.

"Guess who~" A giggle came from the smaller male.

"Tord I know it's you." Tord smiles and takes his hands away from his lover's eyes. Only to grab his hand and hold it.

"Why aren't you wearing your visors?" Tom looked in the direction of the window as if he could see out at the rain.

"...Tord.. W-we need to talk about something.."

Tord felt his heart stop immediately. Tom took his visors and put them on. He turn them on to see Tord. His face as if he saw a ghost.

"T-Tom.. Is this a break up?..." Tord felt his heart crumbling. Tom on the other hand, was shocked. Not once had that ever come to his mind.

"Tord I would never. Your amazing." Tord smiled at Tom and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Herlig. What is it, that you want to talk about?" Tom shifted uncomfortably in his seat and took a deep breath.

"How do you feel about...... being a father?" Tord's eyes widened. How did he feel about being a father? Tom looked on the verge of tears.

"I..." A loud crash of thunder echo through the sky.

"I think that...

It would be the best thing in the world." Tord smiled. Tom jumped onto Tord a crying mess. Tord was kinda taken back by the action. Was it something he said?

"Tord." Tom started as he sat on Tord and held his hand.

"I'm pregnant."

Tord couldn't believe it. He immediately smothered Tom into a protective hug.

"This is incredible." Tord said with his voice slightly cracking because of the flood of emotions he felt. He ran his human hand through Tom's soft hair.

"I love you so much, Kjære." Tom smiles and nuzzled into the hug.

"I love you too."

*~A few months later~* (Tom's POV)

It has been a few months since I told Tord I was pregnant. Let me tell you, that was a HUGE mistake.

I can't do anything that can potentially 'hurt' me. Which is practically everything here! I can't talk to anyone or go around by myself. I have to be supervised at all times and be accompanied by high leveled soldiers. If not the soldiers then I have to be with Tord. I even have security guard by my doors at all times, when I'm in a room by myself.

All I'm allowed to do is sit in my office and do paperwork. Heck! Tord won't even allow me to be his secretary anymore.

So right now I'm doing the only thing I can do, paperwork. That was until, Tord came bursting though my office doors.

"Baby! I just had an amazing idea!" Tord beamed while I rolled my eyes, which he didn't notice.

"What is it?" I asked in a bored tone. He smiled and continued to not notice my signals.

"Well, I was thinking, we should go on a vacation!" He brightly smiled.

"WHAT?!" I yelled with anger. The fact he wants to go to WHO KNOWS WHERE, in the middle of war season. Not to mention! The fact the army needs to be taken care of. He looked at me in shock.

"Tom? What's wrong?" He asked finally noticing my outburst.

"Everything! I mean, WHAT ISN'T GOING WRONG?! The army is practically falling apart. The fact we're running out of supplies. It's the middle of war season and THE FACT YOU WANT TO DROP IT ALL AND LEAVE FOR A VACATION!! I'M SICK OF IT! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SUPERVISED ALL THE TIME! NOT BEING ABLE TO ANYTHING I LIKE TO DO OR THAT COULD 'POTENTIALLY' GET ME HURT!" Tord was completely shocked. He was lost for words. On the other hand, I had just screamed out  everything that had been bothering me.

I shouldn't have done that. Even though he isolated me for doing anything by myself, he means well. He wants what's best for me and the baby.

"I-... I'm sorry..." I said as tears started to escape my 'eyes'.

"I-.. I-.. Don't know what got into me." I said as I started sobbing. Wiping my tears with my hands. Soon I felt warm arms hugging me. I hugged back and buried my face in his chest.

"Your always so emotional." Tord chuckled and he pulled me close.

"There's no need to be sorry. I was just a little surprise by you yelling. I didn't think you had it in ya." He said as he ran his fingers though my hair.

"Ha. I guess Paul was right." He giggles a little. I look up at him with a questionable look.

"Right about what?" I ask as he wiped my tears away.

"I guess I'm a little overprotective." He nervously chuckles.

"A little?" I ask, now annoyed once more.

"Okay. Okay. Maybe.... A lot." He smiled. I start to giggle.

"What's so funny?" He asks me with a smirk.

"Oh. Just about how you say your so overprotective when your really just a shy little dork." I smile. He looks at me with a joking offended look.

"How rude." He says in a dramatic voice. I start laughing and Tord takes it as his chance. He kisses me. I was surprised at first but soon melted into it. Jehovah I missed this.

Da End. <3

Actually not really. ;-;

Are you proud of me? I finally got a chapter of a book out. :)